Jotaro x fem reader

Jotaro's PoV,
I walked with my best friend Y/n and she had recently broken up with her boyfriend so I have a chance with her now and not gonna lie her ex was an asshole like a proper asshole he wouldn't let me near her so I'm glad she broke up with him "shit Jojo could you help me?" She said then I saw him so I pushed her up against a wall since I knew what she wanted me to do and her ex still loves her, I scanned her face but my eyes kept landing on her lips then I felt a tap on my shoulder, I looked behind me and saw him but before I could say anything Y/n made me look at her and smashed her lips onto mine I smirked against them and picked her up feeling her automatically wrapping her legs around my waist. I heard him walk away so I put her down and grabbed her hand running to the back of the school.
I entered the school but Y/n my now girlfriend wasn't with me so I walked behind the school and saw a girl getting kicked, spat on, hair getting pulled and whacked then I realised the girl was Y/n "OI YOU BITCHES FUCK OFF!!" I yelled very loudly and they looked at me terrified and ran away and I saw my baby sat on the ground crying so I walked over to her and pulled her into me "shhh baby, I'm here now" I cooed "come on let's go back to mine you're bleeding a lot" I said then I noticed the wall had blood on it "then bitches are gonna pay for what they've done to you" I thought picking her up and walked out the school back to my house since Y/n lived alone "oh my what happened!?" I heard my mum ask with a shocked tone I laid her down onto couch and told my mum what they did to her. It's been a few weeks since then and Y/n was living with me and my mum and at the minute she's asleep in my room since she slept in there with me and I don't care she's mine and no one else's no one else can have her but me.