Sorbet & Gelato x fem reader

This is a request from Lady_Holy_and_Unholy I feel really bad for not understanding your first request 😭😭😭😖😖😖
Sorbet's PoV,
I was painting my nails when I saw mine and Gelato's girlfriend walk out her room "hey babe" I said smiling softly "hey darling" Gelato said "hey boys" she said smiling sitting in between us. I finished doing my nails and they were dry so I started playing with Y/n's hair "Sorbet" she giggled as Gelato was doing her nails "what I missed you" I said kissing her cheek down to her neck "Sorbet stop making her move!" Gelato yelled at me and I saw fear in Y/n's eyes "awww baby I wasn't yelling at you~" Gelato cooed as he finished her nails, luckily the nail polish dries very quickly, like very quickly "I'm sorry" I said pouting as Gelato pulled Y/n onto his lap and pushed her head a bit so it rested on his shoulder "I'm sorry" he said quietly kissing her.
Gelato's PoV,
She just nodded and cuddled closer to me "you cold?" I asked her and she nodded "Sorbet" I said and he instantly crawled over to us and joined the cuddle making it look like one fuck pile but I didn't really care about it but I do care if Y/n gets hurt or gets cold or things like that "we won't let anyone hurt you ok" I said she smiled and nodded kissing me, I kissed back and chuckled when we pulled away since Sorbet was hovering above us "where's mine?" He asked causing Y/n to giggle her cute giggle and kiss him "thank you" he said as I wrapped my arms tightly around Y/n's waist as Sorbet did the same to me.