Diego x fem reader

Diego's PoV,
I was on my horse with Y/n behind me with her arms wrapped around my waist tightly as we galloped "darling it's fine you're safe" I told her smiling. We came to a stop since it was getting dark "I'll settle Y/n while you set things up hot pants" I said her, she nodded as we got off of our horses and I helped Y/n down sitting down on the ground "I know you're not used to riding horses but please calm down, you're safe, I won't let anyone hurt you" I told her kissing her forehead bringing her into a tight hug as I stroked her hair, she nodded "I'll try" she said, I smiled and kissed her softly "come" I said looking over at the tents dragging her to ours, we crawled in and I looked at her as she laid down as I brushed her hair behind her ear "hey what's wrong you never face your back to me" I said kissing the back of her shoulder to her neck "I just feel like I'm a burden to you" She said "well your most definitely are not so don't even say that" I told her making her look at me as I kissed her roughly, I stopped for a minute so I could straddle her "don't think you can get out of this" I smirked smashing my lips onto hers. Let's just say this, Hot pants yelled at us the next morning.