Cioccolata x reader part 1

Cioccolata's PoV,
Walking around the streets in the dark with Secco was strange but then he grabbed my hand and dragged me somewhere or should I say to someone "Y/n?!" I asked surprised then I ran over to her wrapping my arms tightly around her "C-Cioccolata" I smiled when I heard her voice "yes, yes it's me" I said softly as she held onto me rightly and I heard her sobs as Secco held onto her wrist gently reassuringly "what's wrong my dear?" I asked pulling away from her slightly "Y/N!" Someone yelled and she cried louder "please take me with you, I can't stay here any longer" she cried then I held her hand as Secco held her other hand and we ran off with her into an alleyway "oh my love, I'll protect you, I promise" I told her cupping her cheeks with my hands and kissing her forehead "thank you Cioccolata" she said softly burying her face in my chest as Secco wrapped her arms around my waist from behind "me too!" He said causing Y/n to giggle "my high school lover that I will never forget, I know I may be a psycho now and fucking insane and you may not want anything to do with me anymore but I promised you years ago I will always protect you" I said "Cioccolata, I loved you and I still do, you never left my head or my heart, and I want everything to do with you" she told me and I smiled pressing my lips against her soft ones as I placed one hand on the back of her head to deepen it and the other one wrapped around her waist and I placed my hand on her ass as this went to a full blown make out session and Secco went home to give us privacy "I love you Y/n" I said as we pulled away for a second "there you are" someone said and I looked over at them and I saw a man which I supposed was her boyfriend "and who are you?" I asked "her boyfriend, who are you?" He replied as I held her closer to me "I think your her ex and I'm her boyfriend" I said and he looked pissed and came after us but is stoped him from getting anywhere near us by stabbing him with the dagger I carry with me everywhere I go "C-Cioccolata" she stuttered "I told I'd protect you" I told her, she smiled as we began walking home and I kept a tight hold on her waist.