Giorno x fem reader

Giorno's PoV,
I have something new now Bucciarati welcomes me into his gang and I'm happy about that but there's a really beautiful girl in the gang but she's Narancia's younger sister, I mean she the same age as me but now we're alone at the base "Y/n!" I shouted and she came over to me "I need to tell you something" I said then I walked over to her and placed my hand on her cheek "I love you" I said, the only reply I got was a kiss from her and I kissed back I smiled into it "I take that as you love me" "you big idiot of course I love you" "come here" I said before picking her up and she wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist "how long have you loved me?" She asked I smiled "a few weeks after I joined" "I'm the same with you" she said excitedly then kissed me and I kissed back then I pushed her body up against the wall at the top of the stairs.
Mista's PoV,
"I don't see Giorno or Y/n in there" I said before we walked in as we walked in we saw her and Giorno making out at the top of the stairs and Bruno being the mother he is he coughed to get there attention and they instantly stopped and Y/n ran to her room while Giorno came downstairs "hello" he said and Narancia went straight for Y/n's room "I'm sorry you had to see that I just lost track of everything" I explained and Bruno put his hand on my shoulder "it's Giorno I can tell you love her" he told me and nodded and he went to go see Y/n taking me with him "Narancia come out I need to talk to Y/n" he told him and he came out letting me and Bruno in. Bucciarati shut and locked the door and Y/n hugged me while crying "what did he say to you?" I asked her she just cried "he told me I'm a mistake and I should just die because I'm dating you" she said through her sons whole Bruno rubbed her back then she hugged him "calm down Y/n if you want Giorno can stay the night in here or you can stay in his room with him" Bruno said petting her hair "I'll leave you two be and I'll go speak with Narancia" he said then left, I watch my baby curl up in a ball of sadness on her bed "baby come here" I said hugging her and she hugged back softly "can I stay in your room tonight?" She asked "of course you can and if anything I know Narancia didn't mean any of it he's just angry" I told her she smiled a bit then kissed me, I kissed back pulling her onto my lap and rocking back and forth slowly her "he loves you just as much as I do alright and I promise you he always will" I told her kissing her head since she was resting her head on my chest "can I come in?" I heard Nara's voice and Y/n shouted yeah back and instantly got up and hugged her brother "I'm so sorry Y/n" he sobbed she smiled "it's fine Nara" she said then pulling away "Giorno take care of her" he smiled at me I smiled back and nodded then he left the room crying a bit "I love you so much Giorno!" She said happily then hugging me and hugged back then asked "wanna go to a café?" "I'd love too" I smiled and dragged her out of the base.
Bucciarati's PoV,
They make such a cute couple I mean they're both 15, they're both adventurous and just perfect for each other "Bruno I feel bad for saying them things to Y/n" Narancia said hugging me I hugged back "she's gone out with Giorno to have some fun alright" I said he nodded and sat down.
Giorno's PoV,
I smiled while holding Y/n's hand walking the streets "do want anything?" I asked her "just to be with you" she said smiling resting her head on my upper arm, I nodded and kissed her head.
A few hours pasted so we decided to go back to the base "hey guys" Bruno said I smiled and noticed Y/n was dozing off so I picked her up and took her to my room, I gently placed her down on my bed and before I could stand up she pulled me down "Y/n I should go down" I said "no" she said cutely "baby come on I promise I won't be long" I told her then she let go of me.
I walked downstairs and sat down "having fun with my sister?" Narancia asked me jokingly "she's always been clingy towards someone she loves" Narancia said I smiled a bit then I heard Abbacchio say "she's even done it to me" I smiled and a few minutes passed and I went upstairs to go to bed that's when I remembered Y/n was also in my bed. I walked in my room gently closing my door and I saw Y/n awake "hey baby" I said sitting on the edge of my bed stroking her hair she smiled, I kissed her softly then got changed. I got into bed and I cuddled her then we both fell asleep.