Kars x reader

Kars's PoV,
"Why isn't she freed?" I asked touching her stone face and kissed it hoping it would work, I need her by my side all the time "Kars?" She asked, I smiled and kissed her again but this time on her soft lips unlike the stone "get a room!" Joseph said, I helped her down by holding her hand gently and kissing it.
-massive time skip-
Y/n's PoV,
I saw Kars and Joseph racing after the red stone of Aja, just like Kars I have the same power but he wants me to stay on the other side of the cliff so he knows I'm safe, fucking bastard.
Everything happened so fast now Joseph and Kars are racing for the stone.
Lisa Lisa's PoV,
"Hey Caesar who is that girl?" I asked the blonde not taking my eyes off of her, the more I look the more clear she becomes "she's focused on Kars, if there's 2 pillar men then Joseph is done for" Caesar said looking back and forth. Kars has gone over the edge "that girl!" I accidentally yelled, she had jumped and grabbed the stone from Kars, kicking Joseph back over the edge.
Kars's PoV,
Damn that was intense even for me, I'm just glad Y/n is safe "do you have the stone?" I asked her resting my arms around her waist pulling her into me "of course" she said as we crashed to the floor luckily it was me in the ground and her on top of me.
Joseph's PoV,
"Guys they got the stone" I said guiltily as I got to the top of the cliff "you bastard!" Caesar yelled walking back to the house as did the rest of us, there's nothing we can do now we've lost.