Bruno x fem reader

Bruno's PoV,
"Hello my dear" I said to a young girl that would only be 19 years of age "hello Mr" she said, she was new at this cafe, her hair was black and long and tied up in a high ponytail "will that be all?" She asked, I nodded and smiled at her, she smiled back softly and left "Bucciarati has a crush" Narancia and Mista said in sync to which I blushed at "stop being children you two" I said and Giorno just chuckled as did Fugo, Abbacchio (which was rare) and Trish, the girl came back and I saw her name tag "Y/n" someone said "I'll be back in a minute" she said and walked away to this man "he gives bad vibes" Trish said looking at him as Y/n got dragged out the Cafe and pushed into the back which was pretty much where we were "let go of me" she said loudly but not yelling "I know her" I said standing up walking over to the two "who are you?" The guy asked and Y/n looked at me "Bruno?!" She asked shocked and I smiled as she wrapped her arms around me as I did the same to her "cheater" the guy said as Y/n let go of me and he whacked her causing her to fall to the floor so I punched the guy and kicked him outside "are you alright my dear?" I asked worried helping her stand up she just nodded and smiled softly.
My life was complicated I met Y/n in high school but I left when I was 15 and didn't see her since then "I've missed you" I said smiling since we used to go out "I've missed you so much more" she said smiling hugging me to which I hugged back "please don't ever leave me" she begged  "I won't my love" I reassured her kissing her softly to which she kissed back softly. After being reunited with me she joined me and the gang and she never left my side as I didn't leave hers.