Jotaro x fem reader

Jotaro's PoV,
Great. Another day at this shit hole, but today was different we had a new girl and she was honestly really fucking hot, then she walked over to me "I know you probably don't want to be bothered but could you maybe help me?" She asked I nodded and walked down the stairs to the school "you have the same lessons as me right" I said and she nodded, I smiled a bit.
The day finally came to an end. I took her back to mine since she was new and I wanted to get to know her and she has a stand, the old man and Avdol where there and Kakyoin was also with us.

That was weeks ago and now she's mine and her stand is called highway to hell, we were currently in a hotel getting rooms and Y/n just blurted our "I'm with Jotaro" I smiled and wrapped my arm around her waist then we got given a room key so we went up to that room but before that I swung my arm and smacked her ass "ah! Asshole" she said grabbing my hand "I love you too" I said kissing her and she kissed back then I whispered in her ear "let's go so I can stick my hard cock in your tight pussy" she blushed as we left to the room, when we're far away from the others I picked her up and placed my hands on her ass "I hate Polnareff" I said kissing her neck "why?" She asked "he's always steeling you away from me" I said entering the room and throwing her on the bed "uhhh~ Jojo~" she moaned and I smirked taking my jacket and shirt off and I crawled on top off her "baby girl you know I love it when you moan my name baby girl" I whispered in her ear.
Y/n's PoV,
I bit my lip wrapping my arms around Jotaro's neck "what, you wanna have sex?" He asked I smiled a bit and nodded "tonight baby I promise" He said then licked my neck "uhhh~ Jojo I'm so wet now" I moaned and he smirked "yeah, I can tell baby girl but tonight and you can wear no panties when we all go out to dinner tonight" he told me "dirty bastard" I said then I kissed him he smirked into it.
A few minutes passed and I was getting changed into a short skirt that was wine red and a jumper crop top and I was about to put my panties on but Jojo stopped me "Jojo" I said looking at him a bit confused "baby girl did you forget?" He asked me I nodded a bit then he went down on his knees and under my skirt then he licked my pussy "uhhh~ Jojo~" I moaned softly.
Jotaro's PoV,
I smirked and pulled away from her "come on let's go" I said then I picked her up bridal style walking out the door with the key "hi Polnareff" she said and I still held her, I just glared at Polnareff then I put her down "you ready guys?" Avdol said and she smiled and nodded holding my hand. We got to the place and we sat down I made sure I sat next Y/n and Kakyoin sat the other side of her because he knows that she didn't put panties on and I'm gonna stick my fingers in her at some point and the only reason how he knows is because I told him and he just smirked at me.
We began to eat and I ran my hand up Y/n's thigh and began to rub her clit, she covered her mouth but pulled it off as a cough "mm~ ahem" she coughed and Kakyoin looked at me and smirked and I smirked back "you alright Y/n?" Polnareff asked she nodded and took her hand away from her mouth and put it under the table to take my hand away but I wouldn't move it then I whispered very quietly "you like this baby girl?" She nodded and I stood 2 fingers in her and she jumped a bit "you sure you're alright?" Joseph asked "yeah I'm fine" she said "Jotaro what are you doing?" Avdol asked since he noticed my hand under the table then I pulled my hand back out and went as if to tie my shoes but I licked my fingers "nothing" I said after I came back up and started to eat again I saw Y/n glare at me out the corner of my eye, I just smirked and once we all finished eating I put my hand on Y/n's thigh but I slapped it first "ahh~ Jojo~" she moaned a bit "what?" I asked looking at her "I hate you" she said "love you too baby" I said then kissed her, she kissed back "Jojo can we maybe go back to the hotel?" She asked whispering, I nodded "we'll go back to the hotel now" I said and they nodded so we got up, I grabbed her hand then I leant over to Kakyoin and whispered "I'm joking I'm gonna go get her pissed then have sex with her" I laughed and nodded so we left "before we go back do you maybe wanna go get a drink?" I asked her, she stood in front of me and jumped wrapping her legs around my waist "daddy I want you now" she said "but I wanna go get drunk baby girl come on it'll be more fun if we're pissed" I told then she gave in and nodded "let's go then baba" I said then took her with me and put her down as we got to the bar "what do you want?" I asked "anything that will get me drunk quickly" she said I smirked and got her the strongest thing "here you are baby girl" I said placing it down in front of her "you want me don't you" I said then she nodded I smiled and held her hand "baby~" she slurred I looked at her and smirked since I was drunk as well, we stood up and stumbled out of the bar "come on baby girl let's go back to the hotel" I slurred walking into the hotel then going to our room but ended up making out before we actually got into our room "Jojo~" she moaned as I worked on her neck "baby~" she moaned sweetly I pulled away from her and looked behind me to see Polnareff "the fuck you want?~" I asked very drunkly "baby let's go in" she said "I'll enter you when I went" I said unlocking the door then closing it after we entered. I threw her on the bed then stripped "come suck me off baby~" I moaned softly then she crawled over to me sexually then began to suck me "fuck~" I moaned then came in her mouth after she began deep throating me "you my to slam into you hard?" I asked pumping myself as she took her shirt off then her bra "yeah~" she moaned playing with her tits that I should be playing with "baby girl you're so fucking sexy, come here" I said pulling her towards me by her legs then slamming into her "ahhh!~" she screamed in pleasure.
Polnareff's PoV,
I shook Kakyoin awake "can you hear that?" I asked and he sat up and nodded "ahhh!~" I heard Y/n moan, I had a huge crush on Y/n but I knew she was Jotaro's and she clearly didn't mind that he practically owns her.
Kakyoin's PoV,
I mean I was getting hard because of Y/n I mean she's really fucking sexy and hot I wanna fuck her so hard then again I wanna have a three some with her and Jotaro and I know that would be bad but Y/n is sexy and I hope one day I will do that "AHHHH JOJO~!" She screamed which turned me on so much so I stuck my hand down my pants jerking off to hers and Jotaro's moans and I moaned quietly so Polnareff couldn't hear me.
Jotaro's PoV,
Y/n has already came 3 times and I was close now. I pulled out and some of my cum got in her mouth "wanna do a few more rounds?" I asked and she nodded. After a few more rounds we fell asleep and I knew I'd have to carry Y/n tomorrow.