Abbacchio x fen reader part 2

Abba's PoV,
It had been a few weeks since I last visited Y/n but I found out from Bruno that she's coming home today which I was incredibly thankful for. A few hours passed and Bruno walked in with Y/n who looked... perfectly fine, so I walked over to her bringing her into a tight embrace as I rubbed her back softly "I missed you" I whispered in her ear kissing her cheek "you look perfect" I said after pulling away from her "thank you" she giggled as the others hugged her smiling and Narancia hugged her tightly "I missed you!" He said smiling but it sounded like he was shouting which caused her to laugh "oh Y/n this is Trish" Bruno said "Trish this is Y/n" he introduced and Trish just waved as she waved back "come" I said dragging her to our room "baby I wanna cuddle" I said kissing her face over and over again as I flopped on the bed bringing her down with me. After a few minutes I cuddled with her and stroked her hair "I missed you" I said softly kissing her forehead, she smiled and cuddled into my chest, we heard a knock on the door and Bruno's voice saying "dinner" I got up helping Y/n up and we walked down with my arm wrapped around her shoulder, we sat down next to each other and Bruno sat next to Y/n.
We finished eating and we walked back upstairs and into our room "you tired?" I asked her as she yawned, she nodded as we walked in and sat on the bed. "I'm gonna go to sleep" she said after she got changed, I nodded and she got under the covers and I cuddled up behind her after I got changed both of us falling asleep very quickly.