Anasui x neko reader

Title: Paraphernalia
Y/n's PoV,
I was put into G.D.ST jail a few days ago and already got on with F.F, Ermes and Jolyne, Ermes was like my older sister since she always protected me from anything and everything. I was in here for manslaughter, I should be in here for the rest of my life but my lawyer was amazing and managed to send my sentence down to 15 years which surprised me but I didn't ask questions.
Anasui's PoV,
I was talking with Jolyne and F.F about Y/n and how much I loved her "alright Anasui calm down" Jolyne said then "so you're in love with my bitch?" Ermes asked walking over to me and grabbing my neck "Huh?!" "Ermes stop!" Y/n yelled grabbing her wrist and pulling it away from my neck "Anasui, come" she said grabbing my hand and walking out the cell and around a corner and sat against the wall "so you're in love with me?" She asked, I blushed and looked away, I felt her hand on my cheek making me look at her "don't worry I love you too" she smiled, I smiled as well and pulled her onto my lap, I kept taking small glances at her lips "let's see how long we can last before we get caught" I smirked as I placed my hand on the back of her head and pulled her into me so we started kissing. I placed my hand on her tail and started stroking it "what are you two doing?!" We heard Ermes as she pulled Y/n off of me "no Ermes please! I love him!" She said, Ermes just looked at her then me then back at her "alright but you Anasui you better take care of her" she growled slightly, I nodded and she walked away still with Y/n.