Risotto x half blind fem reader

Risotto's PoV,
"Baby please it's dangerous I don't want you to get hurt" I begged Y/n, I was going on a dangerous mission and I really want her to be safe "Risotto please I don't want you to get hurt" she told me crying out of her eye "Y/n please you're half blind you're at risk of getting jumped on that left side" I told her wiping her tears away "I promise I'll be safe just for you" I told her kissing her forehead then hugging her "Risotto come on" Illuso said I nodded and pulled away from her and she just cried more and it hurt me to leave her.
Hours passed and we were done and we all survived but when we got to the base a window was smashed "Y/N!" I yelled bursting through the door and saw her bleeding on the floor and I instantly picked her up "Y/n please don't die on me!" I shouted it was clearly a stand attack and I was pissed off, sad and I felt stupid for leaving her alone "Y/n please don't leave me" I said crying "Risotto I'm sorry but there is no way she could've survived" Melone told me as I sat down with her possible dead body crying.
Melone's PoV,
I feel so bad for Risotto he doesn't deserve this and for Y/n to be possibly dead is high and that broke all of our hearts, she has always been there for us all and never gave up she begged to go on missions and was there to protect us and keep us in line and now she's possibly gone, I began to cry remembering what she was to me, what she was to everyone in this damn gang it's not the same without Y/n we need her, she needs us but most of all Risotto needs her he's not the same when she's gone.
A few hours pass and Y/n still isn't with us and Risotto is still hugging her close to him stroking her hair then out off no where Y/n... hugged Risotto back "Y/n" Risotto said smiling a bit "Risotto" she said weakly then Risotto picked her up and took her somewhere.
Risotto's PoV,
I laid her down on our bed stroking her hair "what happened?" I asked softly trying to calm her down "someone bursted through the window and I was too weak and scared to do anything but I tried to fight him off but he pummelled me almost killing me" she told and I kissed her softly "I'll come back in a second just let me tell the gang something" I said and she nodded and I left. I stood in the doorway and told them what she told me and then I told them I'd be staying with her for a while, they nodded and I returned back to her "baby I'm back" I said getting into bed with her wrapping my arms around her being careful not to hurt her by touching her wound and then we fell asleep.

jjba x fem readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें