Bruno x fem reader

Bruno's PoV,
I walked downstairs to hear the sweet humming of my baby girl so I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist kissing her neck "stop humming so loudly" I told her burying my face in the crook of her neck "why?" She asked me as I made her look at me "because they are only for me to hear" I told her kissing her soft lips "mum" I heard Narancia say, I found it cute that they all addressed us like that now "yeah what's up Nara?" She asked looking at him.
Y/n's PoV,
As I looked towards him I saw him bleeding so I rushed out of Bruno's grip over to Nara "what happened?!" I asked him angrily "Fugo stabbed me with a fork again" he told me so I grabbed the first aid kit and started patching him up and while I was doing that I yelled "PANNACOTTA FUGO GET HERE NOW!" Bruno left since he knew what was about to go down, I kissed Nara's face on the plaster and Fugo walked in "yeah?" He asked and I pointed to Narancia who was holding onto me like a lost child "he was being a dick" he told me, I was about to slap him when I felt a hand stop me and I saw it was Bruno's hand "I'm sorry" I said looking down "it's fine you just act like an over protective mother sometimes" he told me kissing my temple and the other two left "come on it's getting late we should go to bed" He told me holding my hand.
Bruno's PoV,
Everyone had gone to bed and so had me and Y/n but we stayed awake "I want a child with you" I told her placing my hand on her cheek "what?" She asked "I want a biological child with you" I told her she nodded and I got on top of her.
A few months passed and we had a beautiful little boy who we named Paolo, surprisingly Abbacchio was amazing with him, even though I'm his father I still think Paolo thinks Abbacchio is his second dad, I didn't send Y/n on missions for a while since someone had to look after our son but when he was 15 and we were 35 (sorry if that's wrong) we sent Paolo with us. All good things come to an end, I died a year later.
Y/n's PoV,
Bruno was gone, and I was the leader of Passione it's hard but with my son by my side it's easier and Abbacchio is always there for me and him, I knocked on Paolo's bedroom door and I heard a come in so I walked in closing the door behind me and sitting on the end of his bed "hey" I state "what's up you look sad" he said which caused me to cry "mum please don't cry" he said kneeling down in front of me wiping my tears away "you know one day I will be gone which will leave you with a big responsibility of leading Passione" I told him, he nodded and we walked out together.
Paolo's PoV,
A few years had passed since then and my mum was killed by a stand which I'm going to get revenge on it hurt to lose both of my parents I'm only 20, I have to lead a gang now that's my priority "I promise I won't fail you Bruno Bucciarati and Y/n Bucciarati, my parents that I loved and wished I could spend forever with, Bruno you were and amazing dad you lead Passione at the age 20 and died at 36, Y/n Bucciarati, you were an amazing mother you helped me get through a lot and you helped run Passione with dad also at the age of 20, you sadly died at 40, you may of lived longer than dad but you never failed him, just like I won't fail you both" I told myself standing in front of their graves that were placed next to each other.