Gyro x fem reader

Y/n's PoV,
'No!' I screamed in pain and sadness my brother who has been there for me all my life was being killed right in front of me 'please stop!' I screamed then a guy rode up on a horse and helped me on it and took me away from that sight, I don't care who this guy is as long as I'm away from the sight I never wanted to witness.
I was only 16 I was now 24 the same age as Gyro the same guy who protected me from that sight of my brother "thank you... Gyro" I said dozing off.
Gyro's PoV,
I smiled a bit knowing what she was on about "you're welcome my love" I said to her sleeping form as we lay down in our tent and my arms wrapped around her. We started dating last year and now we were in this race together.        8 years ago was the worst year for Y/n apart from meeting me everything went wrong for her but I just wish she'd smile more, her smile is so cute and so is her laugh she's just everything I wanted but Johnny is also there for her, he's like a brother to her.
I woke up the next morning and Y/n wasn't beside me so I got out of the tent and saw her with her horse h/s (horse's name) which was next to mine, I walked over to her wrapping my arms around her protectively "how dare you leave me" I whispered in her ear kissing her neck.
Y/n's PoV,
I smiled and Gyro went to go help Johnny while I got on h/n and once Johnny was on his horse we set off again.