Kars x fem reader

Kars's PoV,
"Let's find your sister Esidisi" I said looking at him, he nodded then we heard the door burst open "Esidisi!" The girl shouted happily and ran over to him and hugged him clearly tightly "Y/n" he said and he put her down "such a small human" he said, I smiled and kneeled down in front of my human "hello Kars" she said smiling wrapping her arms around my neck "hello my love" I said picking her up my hand on her thick ass and her other hand on her waist as her arms and legs wrapped around me, "Y/n!" Ceaser yelled, I looked at him with a glare "Kars calm down" she told me I looked at her and kissed her softly which clearly pissed off Ceaser.
Y/n's PoV,
I understand why Kars is mad to him Ceaser was taking me away from him and to be fully honest I felt the same. Let me explain me and Esidisi, I had had a blood test and it turns out my family go way back to their time and I just so happened to be related to him. "PUT HER DOWN!!" Ceaser yelled as I heard him running up behind me so I pulled away from Kars and hugged him tighter then I heard Wamuu's voice "leave them alone" he told Ceaser "Kars I want to go" I said looking at him, he nodded and we left.
We found a place to stay which was far but as long as I was with Kars, Wamuu and Esidisi I don't care.
Kars's PoV,
I sat down on the couch next to Y/n and it turns out she was asleep so I started playing with her hair pulling her closer to me gently "Kars, what's so special about this human she's just and average girl" I heard Wamuu say and both me and Esidisi glared at him "alright sorry" he said, I just grunted and nodded turning my attention back on my sleeping human, she's so cute and just adorable and she woke up "how are you?" I asked her and she sat on my lap "take your hair thing off" She whined at me and I heard Esidisi and Wamuu chuckle "you know I won't do that" I told her and she wrapped her arms around my neck and I felt her undoing my hair ribbon thing and then she began to run of with it "get back here!" I yelled as she ran up the stairs, she ran into the throne like room and sat down in my seat "oh Lady Y/n please give me back my hair ribbon" I pleaded getting on one knee "Kars you are sentence to be mine for as long as I live" she said with power in her voice, I smirked and walked over to her picking her up and sitting down on the throne and placing her on my lap "you know I'm yours anyway" I said huskily placing my hands on her ass gently squeezing it "ahh! Kars!" She yelled at me slightly but I didn't mind at all, I just know she'll become my bride one day no matter what anyone says.