Chapter 26

"I have learned that Holmes will use the particular circumstantial evidence such as who could have gotten him to drink and the footprints left behind to narrow down who the culprit might be" William informed us "And since I can I will go about it another way by putting together a psychological profile of the killer's mind I will need your help with this (name)."

We went and sat down where we were before and had a cup of tea "The murderer hasn't killed before based on his sloppy work and is definitely still panicky so they will be quiet while trying to blend in and not have eyes on them" I added what I thought.

"Exactly right" William grinned at me "They are greatly upset at the unforeseen killing even so the reason when he locked the door as he left was because he had at least some thought of his crime being revealed."

I took a sip of my drink then looked to William since he was quiet he was laughing into his hand his body was shaking.

"You have some left on your upper lip" Louis held my cheek and wiped it off for me with his handkerchief "Brother it's rude to laugh."

"Louis you're my favourite" I informed him making William immediately stop.

"Forgive me I found your pure confusion adorable" He grinned at me he got nervous as I stared at him.

"I should find Sherlo-" I went to say.

He took my hands "I do need you to keep him busy but I want no need your attention right now, I been longing to see you all day can I be greedy for your attention?" He asked me with a sweet smile.

I could see how tired he is he usually masks it but it sometimes falls when he is around me.

"Of course I rather be with you right now" I grinned and he got a very bright smile and looked much more energised.

"Well next the culprit ran into the bathroom knocking into Mr Watson, Louis do you know why the killer went to the washroom?" William asked.

"The killer had to have been carrying the weapon and the room key having them on him would be like declaring that he was the murderer so he went there to dispose of them didn't he?" Louis speculated.

"Quite right that is one reason (name) do you know the other?" William looked to me.

"To wash off the blood" I answered.

"Your right he washed the blood off after throwing the knife and key out of the window since only the windows open there those will be found later when the track is checked" William nodded.

"He didn't toss his clothes" Louis mumbled shocked.

"Indeed he did not the killer is someone who could not dispose of his clothes which is why he had no choice but to wash them Holmes determine the killed is male based on his footprints but he did not specify who it was any further than that however he will soon realise that those footprints will be found everywhere" He pointed at the floor.

"Whilst they are all different sizes there are countless identical footprints about and they have but one source" He grinned.

"The crewmen" I grinned.

"Excuse me miss do you need something?" A crewman walking by asked.

Louis immediately hugged me to his chest and glared at the guy making him flinch back.

William waved him off "Their gloves are issued to them and are individually monogrammed so if he got rid of anything they would be confessing to the murder."

"So should we look for this crewmen?" Louis asked.

"You just scared one away" I laughed.

"He was too close" Louis explained.