Chapter 36

"Lady Pandora, we are honoured to have your help" The people who contacted me greeted me as Bond helped me off the carriage.

"Thank you for reaching out, we will make sure she gets justice" I reassured them and they all grinned happily.

"They have all assembled and we made sure they got there too" One of them smirked.

"Good job" I praised them "All we need to do now is to finish them off."

"Let's do that together" I felt a cloak being put over me and saw it was Louis who put it on me and he has a similar one on and so does William.

William did the cloak up for me, put up my hood, and made sure my hair was inside it.

He took one of his gloves off by pulling it off with his mouth, he then touched my hair again "As soft as silk, may I touch it again later? I want to kiss it but it would best be in private since I won't want to stop with just your hair" William smirked as I blushed.

"Shall we?" Louis coughed getting our attention and I nodded.

We went into where all those bloody bastards have gathered and soon I heard the faint sound of talking "Confound it, the plan is ruined!" One yelled.

"(name) keep behind us, we will take them all out" Louis demanded of me.

"What? I haven't been able to beat people with my cane for so long so no" I rejected and pouted.

William had to hold in his laughter "I didn't expect that reaction" He admitted.

"Anyway they killed somebody I have helped before but I couldn't help in her most desperate time of need so I want to have a hand in this" I explained.

William then took my hand and put a matchbox in it and I was surprised.

"Brother she can't protect herself with that" Louis scolded him.

"She has everything she needs, we will take on this burden together (name)" William closed my hand around the matchbox and his hands felt so warm around mine making me smile.

We carried on and their voices were now echoing around us "Once we kill the next prostitute the situation will turn around again" A voice spoke up irritating me.

"Yeah, we will send-" Another went to add but we were finally close enough that they could hear our footsteps and they all stopped talking "Hell has been deserted, all of its devils are right here" William mumbled as we finally saw them all in the dark illuminated by a lamp on the table they are gathered around.

"Of course, a bunch of fat men and a miserable nobleman, I'm guessing a baron" I hummed.

"A woman" The baron laughed.

"Who are you blokes!?" One of them yelled.

"James Moriarty, or rather if I say the Lord of Crime, does that make it simpler for you?" William took down his hood.

"You are the Lord of Crime?" One asked.

"We are here to deliver your punishment, for the Jack the Ripper inciden- the serial killings of prostitutes" William drew his blade.

"T-They know what is going on-" They started to back away.

"You're running away now? Were you really expecting to go unpunished?" I laughed.

"Wait" The one who looks like a nobleman stood up "You are trying to plunge the country into chaos, which is to say, start a revolution yourselves, right? Then we are both of the same mind, we are on the verge of delivering a stunning blow to the nation over the insignificant lives of a few prostitutes."