Chapter 33

I was sitting at William's desk with him and I'm staring at him instead of doing my paperwork when he noticed he looked up at me and smiled "Am I that eye-catching?" He asked me.

"You look exhausted, go sleep" I demanded.

He was shocked then laughed "Don't worry, I'm-"

I pointed at what he is writing "Most of that is spelt wrong and it all looks sluggish" I grinned.

He blushed a little embarrassed "Well the first part was because you were staring at me" He admitted making me laugh.

"Let me write, just tell me what to write down" I suggested.

"Please do" He nodded.

He told me everything to write "Oh wait, I need you to write that like this" William stood up and walked around to behind my chair.

Before I could turn to the side I felt his back against mine and his breath next to my ear and he put his hand over mine "Like this" He whispered making me shiver.

I could feel his lips touch my ear and I could tell that he's smirking, he moved my hand for me and wrote down exactly what I wrote before showing it was just an excuse to get close to me but I'm not complaining.

He then caressed my hand "Your skin really is soft" He mumbled "I would love to feel the rest of it against me and this desk" He then moved back.

I was blushing but I caught his hand before it went over my shoulder and kissed it while looking up at him and he blushed.

He grinned at me and sat back down in his seat.

We carried on "Finish it off with this was written by an angel," He instructed of me and I paused.

"Why?" I asked.

"It will motivate them all much more since it would do the same for me" He explained.

We soon finished then there was a scream "My another scream" I mumbled.

"Who is that?" William asked.

"Moran" I answered and he looked to me curious as to how I know "He screamed when Louis threw some men's underwear at him before, he then shouted he rather have mine instead."

"What caused that to happen?" William laughed as we got up to go check out what is causing the screaming this time.

"Oh remember Moran joked about me giving him some of my undergarments so he could stop blushing when he sees them, he meant it and tried to take some then Louis found him and was ready to murder" I explained.

We soon got to the room where there was a lot of yelling coming from "Now what is all of this scre-" I got pulled back by William.

I hit into his chest and he put his hand over my eyes while his other hand went around my waist making me shiver, I was a little scared to what's in the room "Everyone is fine but I rather you not see another man naked before me" William reassured me.

"I already have seen Sherlock mostly" I informed him.

"WHAT!??" I heard many yells showing everyone is here.

I was turned around and William uncovered my eye but moved his hand to around my waist with his other hand so he was hugging me to his chest.

I had my chin on his chest while I was looking up at him confused and he had a very serious look on his face as he looked down at me "When? And how?" He asked.

"He saved James when he fell into some water and he gave him most of his clothes after so he walked around mostly naked, Albert also covered my eyes at the sight" I explained.