Chapter 53

Toby led the way and we found the culprits are on a boat at the dock on the River Thames.

"Good boy, Toby, I wish I had a treat to give you!" I ruffled his fur happily.

"I can take that treat for him" Sherlock smirked.

"You want dog food?" I teased making him pout.

"No, I want to taste the sweet nectar from a Blue Rose" Sherlock informed me making me blush badly.

"You seem to like dogs, do you have any?" Watson came over to us not hearing what Sherlock just said.

"Once I did" I answered.

"I'M SO SORRY!!" He yelled loudly.

"Oh, no, not then" I laughed "Albert immediately got me a puppy when I said they were cute, but the next day it was very obvious the boys were all very jealous over the puppy, and being around me is dangerous so we gave the puppy a new home."

I remember Fred saying I can treat him like a puppy when he saw I was sad that we had to rehome them and he couldn't help but blush at what he said while Moran proudly exclaimed I can do the same to him.

I gave all of them head pats that day since they insisted that I do and they were all very happy, even Albert waited for me to give him some before he left for work, when I did go to do it he kissed my forehead when I stretched up to touch his hair.

He then pulled me closer to him "I much rather pamper you in any way you want" He whispered into my ear "Any wish you have I will complete it" He then moved back and pat my head then left.

I was blushing just thinking about it and Sherlock gave me a suspicious stare.

"Anyway, I have a new puppy now" I pointed at Sherlock.

"So pet play?" Sherlock raised his eyebrows.

"Actually, he's just a shameless idiot" I sighed making him freak out while Watson agreed with me.

We got Lestrade to allow us to use one of the Yard's boats.

"Sherlock, can you pick me up?" I asked since the gap between me and the boat was to big of a step but he was already picking me up when I was midway through asking "No touching my foot this time."

"So I can touch you in other places?" He asked making me blush.

He put me down on the boat and we just watched the other boat.

"I made you both your favourite drinks, Sherlock, Lady Pandora" Watson gave us them.

"Thanks," We both told him.

I sipped mine "Oh, this is like the time I sipped Albert's coffee by accident" I mumbled.

"Sorry" Watson apologised as I swapped for the right drink with Sherlock.

"Indirect kiss" Sherlock smirked making us sigh as he took a sip of his.

"You took the drink first, you set me up" I shook my head.

"Is there any activity on the boat?" Watson asked us.

"I see steam but they are doing nothing steamy, they are getting ready to launch" Sherlock answered, "Small will be arriving soon to make his escape, once he does we will pursue and capture him."

I was stroking Toby who was just to adorable for this world "Why are we going to the trouble of a pursuit?" Watson asked us, "If we arrest them before they depart, won't that be the end of it?"

"We won't be able to keep Mary safe that way" Sherlock explained.

"What do you mean?" Watson said confused.