Chapter 10

"Now to answer your simple question a friend of ours has been shadowing me since the moment you took us you have overestimated yourselves moving us to a room with such large windows" William informed him.

I waved at the window to Fred who was outside in a tree.

He waved back but I could see the expression of concern on his face when he checked me over with his eyes.

William picked up the poker from the fireplace behind us "Though even if you move us to a windowless room I would still have a plan to counter that, thanks to this even now my friend still has a full view of what goes on inside this room" William lifted it above himself.

"Time for the poison to set in" I grinned happily.

William slashed him across the arm and the man fell onto his butt I was surprised William didn't kill him in that strike but went for his arm instead.

I understood once I saw his expression he really was livid about them involving me he was slightly shaking showing how furious he is.

"Understand yet?" I asked the man I wanted him to know how he was set to die from the beginning.

"The reason why we perpetrated this kidnapping is so the army will have an opportunity to bring down the supposedly untouchable lord you were protecting and his accomplices" William informed him.

"That would not have been possible were it not for this kidnapping, the army arrives to save the younger brother and fiance of a prestigious army commander and accidentally discovered the criminals to be a drug ring" William explained and I enjoyed watching his face slowly drop from each word.

"All of you lost the moment you laid your hands on us" I ended it.

"Curse you!" He launched himself at me I didn't even flinch and William didn't hesitate to slash him across the face and his body landed right at my feet.

"You have quite the face but I can't say the same for it now" I smirked and kicked his head away from me with my good leg.

"(name)! William!" The door was slammed open to show Moran.

"You're here," I said happily.

"I see your just fine William but (name)" Moran came over and bent down on one knee in front of me I saw a pure look of guilt on his face and he reached out to me then stopped.

His expression went to anger and he shot the dead guy in the head a couple of times.

Some more people came in dressed in full black with guns "Priority targets are secure!" One yelled.

"Sweep the area! Eliminate all the hostile!" Another yelled.

Then I heard a voice making me look over at the door "(name)" I saw it was Albert he was standing there out of breath.

"Thank you for saving me," I told him.

He gave me a sincere smile "Of course I would do anything for you" He informed me.

"We should get them out of the building" One of the soldiers spoke up.

"My leg is in no condition to" I laughed nervously.

Albert immediately kneeled at my side and moved my dress to check and William stood in the way to cover the view of me to the others while Moran glared them all down so they don't even try to catch a glimpse.

I saw my leg was very red with some bruises Albert traced some of them and when I flinched a little from the pain he moved back quickly but he went back so fast he fell onto his butt making me laugh.