Chapter 3

I went to the orphanage earlier than Albert to find Louis right at the door of my carriage waiting for me "Something happen?" I asked concerned.

"No, but you're alone" He answered.

"Oh Albert will be here very soon" I reassured him and I walked with him over to William he kicked away every stone that was in my way it was really sweet of him.

William was talking to some men he was using a stick to write numbers on the floor and was talking about how long it will take them to dig a hole I saw there was a name of a bank and sewer.

"That place? And that sewer? There is also an equation to dig a hole" I mumbled "Trying to get into a building?"

They all flinched "You have your reasons my lips won't spill" I reassured them "But wearing some cloaks can stop the soil and water from getting on you just throw them into the sewer after."

They nodded then grinned at me relieved "Having fun?" Albert asked us.

"Yes teaching some maths William knows a lot," I told him.

One of the men kicked the dirt to get rid of all of the evidence "Well then we best be getting back to work" He mumbled, "We won't finish today if we don't start soon."

"Did I interrupt something?" Albert watched as the men left.

"No we finished the important part and Lady Pandora put in some good words" William answered.

"You are almost like everyone's own counsellor or even better adviser" Albert commented.

"This is how I have always gotten by I share my knowledge and they give me money or food in return as thanks" William explained "Its much more peaceful than a life of thievery besides if someone is in trouble I would like to help them if I can."

William looked me right in the eyes at the end I guess I should talk with him.

I was with the children in the chapel Albert and the ladies weren't around. I was eating bread then didn't feel hungry anymore and heard Louis's stomach growl.

"Here" I held out the bread to him.

"No, it's yours!" He panicked.

"I'm not hungry anymore" I gave him it.

He was staring at it "Indirect" He mumbled.

I felt a tug on my dress to see William with a small pout on his face in front of me he looked like a neglected puppy "Sorry I will talk now, how do you blow up a big building in one go? Well, a noble's house" I asked.

The other children were shocked and William frowned "Filling the whole house with gas if they have an alcohol cellar that will make the explosion bigger when a small fire is made the entire house would be lit on fire" He explained.

"So that's what he did to my family" I mumbled "Doing it back would just be karma some pain should be involved, the fire will get rid of the evidence, right? He is a noble so there will be attention on this after."

He nodded "Thank you I might be able to avenge my parents" I sighed in relief.

They all looked upset "I thought all the nobility are great people like you" The youngest girl mumbled.

"That's rare like a diamond" I added.

"They are great, every day they wear fine clothes, eat delicious food and sleep in warm beds because their forefathers contributed much to the country that is why they are great" William explained.

"Bunch of pig to me all they want is more even if they have to take from people who have nothing" I gave my opinion and some smiled at me.

"I have been given dirty looks by people in carriages and yelled at" A boy spoke up.