Chapter 67

Sherlock and I started to explain what we have been doing for the last two years but then "WHERE'S YOUR CANE!?" Louis freaked out and Fred picked me up out of panic.

I sighed as they were all panicking in their own ways, Bond was slowly lifting my skirt to check my leg while Herder tried to check me again by touch but he was squishing Fred's face thinking its me.

"You're very soft (name)" Herder commented while I laughed.

I took Bond's hand and kissed it making him blush a little "You can look later" I smirked at him.

"Can I touch and lic-" I covered his mouth as he got closer to me.

"My, you do like to escalate" I commented.

"Only I can lick her" Sherlock pulled Bond away and I got concerned looks from the others.

"I cut my finger once and he immediately put it in his mouth" I explained "Now my leg has recovered somewhat" I informed them as Sherlock took me from Fred and allowed me to stand on my own.

"Yeah it was one of the reasons we didn't come back" Sherlock explained, "Her leg was badly injured after the fall, she could barely move it but she finally had the freedom and time to go see the best doctors in the world even though she should have seen them sooner."

Sherlock was pouting at me once again "Oh, I'm sorry, we had a plan to send London into hell so I was a little busy" I sighed "Anyway, I didn't know how we all planned for it to end, I was fine with dying for such a cause at-"

"NO!" Most of them yelled at me.

"At first" I finished then sighed "But I know the pain that would bring, so that passing thought died quick."

They all grinned at me relieved but one person "Still you're stupid" Sherlock informed me and he got punched by Bond "WHY!?"

"That's the biggest insult coming from you" Bond explained and the others agreed.

"(Name) your health comes first" Louis spoke up showing why he was mad at my words.

"You didn't let yourself get help because of the plan?" Fred asked me and he looked ready to cry.

"Well...I like getting picked up" I admitted quietly.

"Hmm?" Sherlock smirked at me since I always complain about it.

"I like being picked up gently, not on a moving carriage or to run away because you screamed like a banshee" I smiled at him "Now we have come back because William also came back, he's alive and well just his eye got damaged but it just makes him hotter."

"Mr William is..." Fred mumbled speechlessly and I ruffled his hair, he then hugged me around my waist making me let out an aw sound, he's to cute.

Moneypenny was crying and Bond looked ecstatic at the news "Little Will is alive, I couldn't be happier for you" Jack turned to Louis.

"...I see..." Louis let out.

"What is with you all and the no crying thing?" I asked, "Sherlock and Mycroft looked like puppies that had peed on the floor."

Bond laughed "It seems like Herder has the right reaction" He pointed out.

"Mr William is alive!" Herder yelled and picked me up happily "Hey everyone, let's be more joyful, even Mr Moran is surely..."

The atmosphere died again "I'd completely forgotten about the second son-!" Herder started to freak out so I kissed his cheek "OHHH!"

I laughed at his reaction and he then kissed me all over the face and he got close to my lips "I know where they are this time" Herder smirked and I blushed as he held my chin in place and got closer to my face.