Chapter 69

Albert was a mess as we talked, he seemed nervous to talk to me "Calm down" I spoke up and put my hand on his.

His eyes widened "Sorry I just can't believe you're here it keeps leaving me speechless, it makes me a mess just seeing your smile, I forget all of my pain" He admitted.

"I see, I forget that I was with the others not so long ago, your presence made me forget all of their suggestive flirting" I nodded.

"What did they say?" He gave me his full attention now making me grin, good he fell for it but I do indeed forget about the outside world when I'm with him.

"Where we were? Ah yes, you hate mess, no hating yourself or I will show you everything I love about you, by touch, by telling you it over and over again and that would take quite a while" I warned him.

He was a blushing mess and I'm starting to love him as a mess.

"So I'm guessing from your hate of mess its why you hated the noble system since it's a whole disorder on its own" I sighed.

"Yeah, what's especially unaccepted is the way the world is, adults always preach the words of God as ideal" Albert stated and we both sighed then laughed, every time we had to go to church we got so bored and sick of it.

I normally just pretend I fainted and then Albert carries me out and we would go eat some sweet things together at the market, those times were so much fun.

"You couldn't find the ideal of God anywhere, equality" Albert mumbled "I hated it knowing the servants served me not because it's their job but because of their status."

"That's why when I went over to your home the first time I was so surprised to see even the servants ate with your family, you played together, even shared your belongings" Albert looked so happy it must have been wonderful to see some hope somewhere.

"Well it would have been awkward and weird if they just stood there, and eating cake in front of me without me having some...that's just awful" I explained making him laugh "Sharing helps so I do it, all I simply need is a smile to show what I'm doing has brought them some joy."

"That's why I love you" Albert was looking at me with a loving look then he noticed what he said and blushed "Well anyway, when I thought back on it there were distortions all around me, librarians praised me a lot and I had a friend, we talked about our empty dreams forgetting about our family backgrounds, I enjoyed those times."

"Then their personality changed like they were always trying to please you, they were fine with being some kind of doll you could play with?" I asked and he nodded "Too many times, too many idiots."

"I thought at first you were one as well, you asked to talk to me making me think you were only trying to please me or dig for gossip but you had such a desperate and hopeful look on your face so I took the chance" Albert explained, "And my that night we talked for so long, it felt like my world had finally started."

"It felt freeing for me, I finally found that little rare gem that even money can't buy something more precious than anything" I added making him blush again.

"I felt useless, I wanted to fix the world myself but it was never within my reach, I could see you were happy so I never dared ask for your help" Albert informed me "Even if I was righteous the world would continue to go mad, why is god looking down at this mad world? Why doesn't he change it?"

"I always knew the world was not right, but I'm not Christ or anything I can't change the world but at least I have to change what's around me" Albert should have had a hopeful smile on his face but it was full of grieve.

"What happened?" I asked as I took one of his hands in mine.

"My brother accused me that I was just helping the orphans for my ego, he said I was even worse than him" Albert explained with his head down in shame.