Chapter 52

I went with Sherlock to look for the information we needed to help Morstan and I went outside first to get a folder from Paterson since most of the information we need we can't get from the Archives we were checking in the British Museum.

"Thank you it seems we might have some men that might have been involved in shady business so do inform William of that please," I asked of him.

Paterson then groaned confusing me "You don't look tired, is it the boys?" I sighed.

"They were hounding me when I came to visit to update them on you" He shook his head from probably remembering Moran's screaming "Moran was the loudest even Fred was loud and I heard Albert was definitely the most concerned for you, I was informed by Louis who visited him that he hasn't been able to do much work and just stares at the things on his desk that I heard you gifted him."

"Aww, he's so cute well if I can I will give him a visit, please tell him that," I asked of Paterson "But don't tell Moran."

"I won't dream of doing that" Paterson shivered making me laugh.

"OI, WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO BLUE ROSE!? I'M BETTER THAN THEM!!" Sherlock yelled, he has gotten worse lately since I keep calling him cute but he just keeps acting cute.

"See you soon, Lady Pandora" Paterson bowed and I nodded as he walked off.

I ignored Sherlock and brought a newspaper "Lord Of Crime still at large, Parliament to form Special Task Force, Prime Minister makes a grand statement, We are prepared to take every measure, so they are finally doing their jobs the world has gone mad" I hummed.

"So I have something in common with the world since I'm madly in love with you" Sherlock looked over my shoulder with his chest against my back.

We heard people squealing and saw many people were looking at us making me sigh.

We then got back and I wasn't happy "Come on Blue Rose, stop sulking" Sherlock complained as the other two watched us curiously.

"I'm doing a you, seriously, who tries to flex on someone who only asked me for a hug?" I sighed.

"Well, you're mine" Sherlock pouted.

"He's six!" I yelled since it was a child who asked for a hug "You're annoying sometimes."

"Annoyingly handsome" He smirked.

"Hudson you're right, he will never get married" I informed her making Sherlock freak out.

Mary met up with all of us the next day and we were taking a carriage to Pondicherry Lodge "Pondicherry Lodge?" Mary asked.

"An estate that Major Sholto purchased 11 years ago upon returning from India, retired from the army, the major said that he did well in business over there" Sherlock explained.

"He didn't actually so I'm suspicious, to how he accumulated such wealth and have such rare curiosities fall into his hands, he did almost no business whatsoever in India" I mumbled.

"We couldn't find any records of his business, where did you find that out?" Sherlock asked me.

"I have a plentiful amount of sources" I grinned "Now after his return, it's said that he lived an extravagant lifestyle, but that wasn't what people were focused on, it was known that he became wealthy but most of all he was known for being afraid of going out alone and apparently, there was an incident where he mistakenly fired a gun at a white merchant with a wooden leg."

"A white man with a wooden leg?" Watson mumbled.

"What do you think about that?" Sherlock asked me.