Chapter 34

"So why exactly did you call the old man in?" Moran asked.

"Right as you all know the serial killer in Whitechapel has been using the maestro's old nickname to claim credit for the killings, which is why he said that he would like to assist in disposing of the killer who has adopted his name and approached me in my capacity as a crime consultant" William explained.

"Thus, I had all of you go and retrieve the maestro's tools of the trade-in advance, I trust there were no problems with that?" He asked.

Moran smiled "No, it was no problem at all, right Bond?"

"Of course not" Bond grinned back.

"You two are getting along" I hummed happily and they both grinned at me.

"We can get along all together" Bond flirted with me.

"I wouldn't mind that but (name)'s attention will be all on me since my name would be all that she can say in the end" Moran smirked and I blushed.

"Sorry to change the subject from something we all want to indulge in" Bond apologised "But I'm curious when you call him Maestro, what sort of relationship do you have with each other?" Bond asked.

"Ah, we haven't yet told you that part, have we?" Louis mumbled "Following the fire we stayed in the house of Lord Rockwell who was our guardian for a time."

"He was a good friend of my mother so he was the first choice for us and I know Jack was there as a butler, I met him when I was little, he was friends with my mother since everyone was scared of him so she was very keen on meeting him" I explained.

I remembered to when I had them meet him, we found him in the library "Oh Lady Pandora what brings you here? And the lads from the House of Moriarty, is there something I can do for you?" Jack asked.

"Go on William" I motioned for him to talk as Louis held onto my dress tightly while giving Jack a suspicious look and I found him adorable.

"Jack Renfield, we have an earnest request to make of you" William spoke up.

"What might that be?" He asked.

"I know through my observations that you are former British military, a crackerjack soldier who served in Afghanistan, additionally, my research shows that you earned the nickname Jack the Ripper and that you were feared by both friend and foe alike" William informed him.

"I see you told them about me" Jack smiled at me.

"Not a word" I smiled surprising him.

"Not one" He pouted making me laugh "So, what sort of request would you like to make of this feeble old man?" He smirked with a spark of interest in his eyes.

"For us to be able to survive on our own hereafter and keep our promise to protect (name), we would like for you to teach us how to protect ourselves" Albert explained as he took my hand.

"For you to be able to survive on your own?" Jack asked.

"To kill a man" I answered.

He laughed "Very well! I will teach you what you will need to pro- or accurately speaking how to kill a man, I see you will be the thorns for the Pandora's head this time."

"We already are, we won't let anyone touch her" William declared.

"So cute" I ruffled his hair making him pout and Jack laughed.

Louis explained everything to Bond "He also was the one who taught me at the beginning on how to use a gun while Moran helped me more later on" I explained.