Chapter 43

I woke up to see it was dark in my room and I heard something in the hallway "Louis isn't here" I mumbled as I sat up then groaned "I need the loo."

I got up and reached out for my cane that was leaning on my bedside table and stepped outside of my room since it's just down the hall.

Once I got to the door to the toilet I heard the sound of footsteps from behind me making me stop.

I concentrated on the sound to find out it was footsteps that I don't recognise "And there's a bug in my house" I sighed and then groaned when they got near "My, can I just go to the loo?"

"Whose there?" I asked and walked over to the wall on the opposite side of the hall so my voice can echo down the corner so hopefully, someone will hear me.

"So the great Lady Pandora is ill" I heard the person speak up.

"Come to get me when I weaker? I can't even run and you needed a further handicap?" I laughed.

They stopped some steps in front of me and held up a knife to try and scare me "Oh, did I hit a nerve? I would apologise but you came here to die yourself" I grinned and he launched himself at me "So shall we start?"

I stepped back as a hand came around the corner catching his wrist since he was wielding a knife "Now, who do you think you're interrupting my lady's sleep? She is ill!" Louis yelled and I was shocked to see him so pissed off.

His grip tightened making the guy yell out, he fell to his knees and then his back was kicked by Moran sending him forward, he landed in front of my feet "So this is where the pest went off to" He grabbed the guy by his hair.

I bent down and looked at his face as he glared at me "No idea who you are, you know the usual routine but this time make sure you don't get blood anywhere, we have guests tomorrow" I looked up at Moran.

He smirked and nodded.

He started to drag the guy away but didn't cover his mouth so he just screamed high pitch "(name)!?" Albert and William yelled thinking that was me.

I just laughed as their doors opened and they came out to see what's happening.

"Louis report" Albert demanded like he does with his subordinates.

"He moved in when I went to get some more water and blankets for (name) but I heard her voice echoing down this hall when she was talking to him so I ran over here in time to stop him" Louis explained, "Moran and Fred have been taking turns on watching (name)'s room to make sure no one goes in."

Albert sighed in relief hearing they didn't even touch me "It's good to see you're standing on your own" He looked to me.

"It might be adrenaline" William spoke up making them go into concerned mood again, I just want to use the loo leave me alone.

"It isn't, I'm used to this but it was entertaining on having a normal attempt on my life for once in a while, just like old times" I laughed then yawned.

They were all grinning at me after "Very cute to see you tired" William admitted.

"I'm always cute to you" I looked to him.

"But the cutest would be you under me not being able to stop your body from reacting" William smirked and I blushed "And the sounds you wo-"

I covered his mouth as he ruffled my hair.

"Well, you need to go to bed" Albert picked me up but I whined and pushed away from him confusing them.

"Do you want cake?" William asked me.