Chapter 72

"Open up"

"That isn't going to fit" I informed them.

"But I want you to try it, I especially made it for you"

"WHO!?" The doors were kicked in by Louis and Moran for some reason, I was still eating as I stared at them confused.

"It was brilliant, Jack" I reassured him as he grinned in relief, "You don't need to put in so much work anymore."

"You're my lady" Jack retorted, "The only one with status left in our family."

"Oh, yeah I am" I mumbled, "Anyway, what are you boys doing kicking down doors?"

"We thought-" Fred went bright red and had to cover his face with his hands.

"You were sucki-!" William covered Moran's mouth.

"What? Do you want me to say blow instead?" Moran pulled William's hand away.

"No, just shut up" Albert added as he walked in, "Would you like me to cook something (name)?"

Everyone looked scared, "No, I rather have you at the table than away from it" I admitted and the others looked relieved.

"(Name), what would you like all of us to do to get ready for dinner?" Louis asked of me.

"Bond and Jack will stay in the kitchen since they know how to cook and won't set things on fire accidentally or for fun like Von does to often" I ordered making Von laugh, "Louis, Fred you two will go obtain the other ingredients, especially for cake."

"There will be many types of cake" Jack reassured me and I grinned happily making the others smile to.

It seems we could just have cake for dinner and they would all be happy since I am.

"Then Moran will be setting the table along with Moneypenny, and please do make sure he doesn't swipe a butter knife to use on Sherlock," I asked of her and she nodded.

"I have already been watching him" She reassured me while Moran looked annoyed.

Von was pointing at himself excitedly, "Could you prepare some music? You remember what you showed me before" I asked of him.

"Yes!" He exclaimed then kissed my cheek and ran off.

I then saw Albert pouting at me since he's the last one "May you help me get changed?" I asked and he was smirking happily since most of the others want to help me.

Since I have spoken about announcing who I want to be with they have all been more active in flirting with me and it's mostly psychically.

Albert was helping me change in my room then saw my shoulder for a second as my new dress was put on and his eyes widened, "What was..." He went red.

"Well, I am making my decision today" I grinned making him go a little redder.

"You really do love to tease me" Albert smirked, "You seem to be as desperate as me for a loving touch."

I heard him walk up behind me, Albert had his chest against my back as he slowly moved his hands down my arms, he then grabbed my hands.

He spun me around and pinned my hands above my head.

Albert leaned in and then slowly looked to my shoulder again to see my dress is slowly falling down since it wasn't done up, so it was left loose.

He saw the top of my undergarment and the look in his eyes made me squirm in anticipation.

I could just see Albert's head moving forward and I felt his warm breath on my shoulder, his breathing sounded heavier than normal.

He gave my shoulder butterfly kisses making me squeak and he pulled back from the wall and pulled my dress back up, "I can't wait to continue this later" He gave me a teasing smile.