Chapter 5

"Morning" I was greeted by William smiling at me I had my head on his shoulder.

"Oh, we are on the train" I mumbled remembering it now I must have fell asleep.

"Have a peaceful dream?" He moved my hair out of my face.

"Oh, it was of when we all first met" I smiled.

"I see you two are very close I was told the story it must have been hard losing a family twice" A man across from us spoke up William frowned seems he forget the man was here for a second.

"Yes it was but I know the one I have this time won't be leaving me" I looked out the window and felt William kiss the top of my head.

Once we got to our stop William helped me up and gave me my cane I don't need it anymore if I don't push myself but I still like tripping people up with it and the boys will make sure I don't walk if I don't have one.

We got off, and looked around for where our new house is instead we found a old women selling lemons "Pardon me but could I trouble you for directions to Goetsbeck Manor?" I asked her.

"Goetsbeck Manor? Is the handsome man next to you happen to be the maths teacher we heard was coming to the university?" She replied.

"My news got around quick," I said surprised.

"You are out in the country now lass and when an outsider comes to town words spreads quickly" She informed us "On top of which you lad come from noble stock but teach at quite the dull school."

"I see" William nodded.

I looked down at what she was selling I felt a stare and saw a woman glaring at me "Lifeless and angry" I mumbled that's what I saw in her eyes.

"Who?" William asked.

"You will have to cut that one some slack that girl, Michelle hates aristocrats after all the viscount here let her son die" The old women glared at the ground.

We finally got directions and headed towards our new home there were just fields in our view filled with all kinds of flowers "Seems like we will have a new client soon" I spoke up.

He stopped for a second confusing me and picked up a beautiful red flower "Your very much like this flower" He put it in my hair then stood back and looked at me like I'm a piece of art.

"No flower can compare" He just went on ahead leaving me blushing.

I laughed a little and followed after him he got to the house first "(name) good to see your okay would you like some tea?" Louis greeted me.

"That would be amazing" I nodded.

I went into the living room and sat down my leg was hurting me for the last time little bit of the walk "Does it hurt?" Louis put his hand on my shoulder and looked at me concerned

"I had to push myself a little we got lost for two hours somehow" I sighed.

"Brother" Louis looked to him with a frown making me laugh William does like to get lost easily I should have led the way instead.

William kind of just hid in his chair wanting it to swallow him Louis sighed and made us some tea it was really good "It feels as though I have finally come home" William sighed happily.

"Come home is a bit out of place isn't it? This is your first time here right?" Louis asked.

"Indeed this is no more than a temporary residence chosen because of its proximity to the university but regardless of where it may be any place I can drink your tea and sit here with (name) is home to me" William explained.