Chapter 29

"I apologise that I need to have you all heavily assist me with my mission" I apologised as I sipped my drink.

"Don't apologise" Louis retorted right away with a very serious expression making me laugh.

"You have given us a wonderful opportunity and in the end, the power you will gain will benefit us all" William informed me "And I want to see you in a beautiful dress."

"We always want to be there for you so use us as you please" Albert grinned at me "In any way you want" He whispered that last part in my ear making me blush.

"Part of brother Albert's request was to protect you from this world so we won't let you act alone" Louis added.

"Thank you all" I grinned making them smile.

"We share the same goal as well as our past, our present and our future for we three brothers and our lady are James Moriarty" Albert spoke up.

That night I got ready for the masquerade, I had a dark blue dress and Louis gave me a mask with a pattern of blue roses on it "Did Sherlock have a hand in your decisions?" I asked.

"No is he here?" Louis panicked.

"Nevermind" I laughed as I put the mask on then grabbed my cane.

Louis went to my door "Shall we go?" He asked.

"Can you open both doors this dress won't fit through otherwise" I laughed.

He opened them then took my hand and helped me walk down the stairs to where everyone is waiting "Are you read-" I heard Albert then looked up from the stairs to see him with his mouth open and his cheeks are pink.

"You really are a Blue Rose, a mysterious beauty, the mystery being how someone so beautiful could really exist in this world" William grinned "You even left brother Albert speechless."

"Hey, I was going to say that William" Moran complained.

We all just gave him a really look "Oi!" He yelled offended making me laugh.

"Well, to be honest, I like you with fewer clothes" Moran smirked and Fred blushed indicating that his imagination went wild.

"Now my rose shall we go?" Albert held out his hand to me, he was wearing a black suit with a dark blue shirt and his mask is black with some dark blue feathers coming off it.

"We really do match" I laughed.

"Herder made your dress and my suit" Albert informed me.

"I have to thank him for such a beautiful dress, it's really light so it's easy to move in" I mumbled.

We then went outside to find a carriage waiting for us, Louis got on the front and I was helped inside by Albert.

Fred and William came in too, Moran lost at a game of rock, paper, scissors between him and Fred for who else could come along.

Louis and Albert celebrated when Fred won.

"We will come to pick you up once everything has played out," William informed me.

"Thank you all for helping me put on a great show tonight" I thanked them.

"Your smile is worth it" We heard Fred mumble quietly, he blushed when he noticed he wasn't quiet enough for us not to hear him.

I moved forward and pat his head "You really are the cutest" I admitted.

We soon got close to our destination "Now will you be fine?" William asked me concerned.