Chapter 57

"What were you doing-!" I pulled Albert back and closer to me, I was able to get close to his ear and whisper to him what was in the paper I got and what I did with it.

"I see you protected our plan" He mumbled giving me a sincerely concerned look "Thank you (name)" He kissed the tips of my fingers that were red.

"Holmes, I ask of you to not dig any further" Albert kept me behind him.

"What the hell makes you that I shouldn't be involved?! I need to help her! Her life is in danger!" Sherlock retorted.

"I will be able to help (name) with this, you can not" Albert informed him and Sherlock looked at me but I didn't look at him "I know that her life means more to me than to anyone else, mine ends when hers does."

Albert took my hand and pulled me with him down the stairs "Are you okay?" Hudson asked us.

"Sorry, it's an emergency" I explained as Albert didn't stop.

Once we got outside he picked me up bridal style and just carried me into the carriage that brought him here "We will be heading for Moriarty manor" He informed the driver.

He sat across from me and started to check my hands, I looked outside to see Sherlock looking out the window staring at me concerned.

Albert noticed and got up and sat next to me cutting off his and my view of each other "Look at only me, I'm the one in front of you" He informed me and leaned in closer making me blush.

He then laughed "Don't worry (name), we will protect you and make sure Milverton can't ever go after you again or have you put your life in danger."

"Yes I know, I'm not worried, I'm more pissed than anything now and I already have a plan, I was able to find out where Milverton will be and what the layout of his house is, I just need to know if William wants to do this now and what he wants to do about him being The Lord of Crime potentially being revealed" I explained.

"Of course we all want to kill him" Albert reassured me with a smile.

Albert was stroking my hair as we went back and I was just thinking about everything that happened.

"Everyone is suffering around me because of me? So that means he killed Whiteley's family because of me and is blackmailing Mary" I mumbled "He was making Sherlock and William start to act."

"I see, he's trying to make you turn away from both of your safe places" Albert grip on the seat we are on tightened until his hand was nearly pure white "We will make him pay."

We soon arrived and once I got out, I was lifted up "You've been gone for too long!" Moran complained and I hugged him tightly.

He paused "Did you miss me?" He teased.

"All of you" I answered.

He put me down and someone immediately took my hand "Your hand?" Louis asked me as he held it gently.

"Watson has been treating me and he says its healing well and shouldn't leave a scar" I explained.

Louis sighed in relief and kissed my head making me grin "Are you going to leave a mark on her again?" William asked making Louis blush.

I laughed myself "Now (name), I believe you owe me something" William looked at me with a suggestive look and I was confused making him pout a little.

"Brother, she has just come back" Louis sighed.

"Oh, the nap!" I exclaimed, "Sorry, Sherlock kidnapped me."

"KIDNAPPED!?" Most of the others panicked.