Chapter 56

"I think you have a robber" I informed Hudson as I heard a lot of smashing down below in her cellar.

"I think Watson is down there" She mumbled.

"And where is Sherlock?" I asked.

She froze and we both went straight down to make sure he doesn't blow up the cellar but we only found Watson swimming in junk.

"FOUND IT!!" He held up a knife concerning Hudson.

"May I ask what you are doing?" I laughed as Hudson held up her lantern to cast more light on him "I can't imagine what you would need a knife for while Sherlock would stab a wall with it or somehow set a fire again."

"Again?" Hudson asked me "What burned down this time?"

"Oh no, he burned the knife" I explained and she was confused, I even told William about what happened and he has no clue how that could happen either.

"Oh, sorry if I was being too loud" Watson apologised.

"Don't worry you can't be louder than one of my boys at home, no one can" I reassured him.

"You are covered in dust from head to toe!" Hudson exclaimed, "Why did you decide to open the basement storage room?"

"I'm sneaking into Milverton's villa tomorrow night to steal from him! I was looking for thievery tools that I would need when I got there!" He explained excitedly.

"My, you can't wait to be a criminal" I laughed.

"Did you find everything you need?" Hudson asked nervously.

"Yeah, look its all here!" He picked up a box and ran upstairs.

Hudson had to take a moment "Seems Sherlock has had an effect on him and he's so happy he can help Mary" I grinned.

"Yeah I'm glad about the second part, I hope the first isn't true" She prayed "I live utensils alive."

We went upstairs and he showed us all kinds of things, they were all equipment from a criminal Sherlock arrested recently "This has blood on it" I pointed at one of them.

Hudson threw it back down to the basement immediately.

Watson was then messing with something else "Watson you still have a big grudge against Milverton, right?" Hudson asked concerned.

He then turned to show he has some cloth wrapped around his head with holes cut into it making me laugh since it was so badly cut and he was grinning so brightly.

"What is that?" Hudson asked with a monotone voice.

"Its a mask made out of cloth, I also have shoes with rubber soles so that I don't make as much noise while walking!" Sherlock explained.

Hudson sighed then smiled "You seem very enthusiastic, well this is for Mary's sake, after all."

"Yeah but this isn't just for Mary's sake or my own" Watson took off the mask "Its for Sherlock and Lady Pandora."

"Me?" I asked.

"When people in this city are having trouble with something they usually rely on him and come to 221b and Lady Pandora, you have been trying to make this world a better place and even got hurt cause of it, the person we are going after...Sherlock said they were aiming for your life" Watson started to explain.

"You are both people that the people of London need so I can't let you both go to prison because of the lack of preparation" He grinned.

"Thank you but I really don't need a knife, or even a gun, I have people for that" I grinned "But some cake would be nice."