Chapter 60

"How was it seeing Sherlock?" William asked me as I was sitting down enjoying some cake Louis made while the world was going crazy about how I'm so-called being kept hostage.

I groaned concerning them "I decided to say farewell" I explained.

"Why?" Fred panicked.

"Yes!" Moran celebrated and we all just stared at him.

"I'm not saying farewell to you all" I reassured Fred since he looked a little scared "You're all aren't leaving me either or I will be mad."

Fred flinched badly while Bond was looking at a book on a shelf like it's interesting, it's about turnips.

"May I ask why there are such reactions to my words?" I asked.

"I will be leaving tonight to do the next part of the plan" William informed me to probably distract me.

"I will wait for you to come back" I nodded and he was a little shocked.

"You should get your sleep" He retorted.

"...You look like what I heard pandas look like" I informed him and he panicked a little "And I find them very cute but you're cuter when you're sleeping."

"I'm a panda" Moran spoke up.

"You eat like one" Albert came in making me laugh and Moran yelled profanities at Albert.

"So were they like a bunch of children?" I asked Albert when he stood next to my chair and everyone else was confused while Albert nodded.

"It's all just a normal childlike reaction, from the nobles who are denouncing Moriarty in Parliament to the many citizens in the city also angry at the name Moriarty" Albert smirked showing it all just amused him but inside it must have angered him not seeing the world has changed much.

He then frowned and looked at me "I have some awful news" He informed me.

"Looks like you will need to be the one to comfort me" I smirked.

He didn't flirt back concerning me a little "Since it is a Moriarty who is holding the Head of the Pandora family as a hostage the nobles and commoners have been demanding for an investigation into why you were handed to the Moriarty family so long ago" Albert explained.

"I see" I hummed "I could care less what they find out about me but they might uncover William's real identity."

"I am fine with that" William reassured me.

"Albert, did you see her majesty?" I asked him.

"Yes, she was quite upset hearing about your situation while I'm not" Albert hummed happily since he plans to stay home much more since I'm always here now.

"Were you serious about locking me up?" I asked and he's still grinning making me blush.

It was two o'clock in the morning and William still hasn't come back, I waited downstairs and ended up falling asleep.

I woke up to myself shaking and saw William smiling at me "You could catch a cold here" He warned me.

"You took to lon-" I rubbed my eyes then paused when I saw Fred "Your expression is a sorrowful one."

"I'm fine!" He exclaimed then ran off.

I was just left speechless since this has never happened before "Please don't take that to heart, the mission this time was a long one" William apologised.

I nodded and went with him to help him get to sleep, his head was in my lap as I sat in the middle of his bed, I played with his hair and I could smell something.