Chapter 61

It was the next day and everyone was having breakfast while Bond and Albert are with me to make sure I get out safely while the others keep William distracted.

"Time for you to go" Albert informed me as he opened my door.

"Lep mu finush" I tried to speak but my mouth was filled with mostly cake.

Bond and Albert paused confusing me then tried to hold in their laughter "I never expected you to talk with your mouth full" Albert admitted.

"Its very cute, your chubby cheeks" Bond pat my cheeks while grinning.

I finished eating it "I break courtesy or William breaks his neck, what would you like more?" I asked.

"I would like to make you more shameless" Albert answered "But we can do that later or now quickly."

"I have told Albert some way to pleasure you to satisfaction" Bond added making me blush.

"Very appealing but we have to set back that appointment" I grinned as I tried to compose myself.

They helped me downstairs and we went to the front door as we heard Moran talking loudly in the dining hall so we can make as much sound as we want.

"My, he's loud" I commented "Good to know for the future."

"I can make you louder" Albert whispered into my ear from behind making me flinch while he just smirked.

I should escape before he does more but I kind of want more.

Bond opened the door for me and I slowly went out while looking around like I was actually escaping and I saw many civilians by the gate looking in.

"La-!" Some went to yell but I put a finger to my lips while smiling nervously and they all went quiet.

"My, I have made them all very obedient without even trying" I hummed.

"A simple look can make anyone want to fall to their knees in front of you" Albert informed me "And hopefully be blessed with the privilege to even see the sweetest treat."

I blushed as he kissed my forehead then moved back but he frowned when he did and I kissed his cheek making him grin.

"I'm sorry you won't be able to come home anymore" Albert apologised.

"You're all my home not this building so I just need you all" I grinned and he looked much happier.

"Be safe, and be careful of Sherlock" Bond warned me and I nodded.

I headed towards the gate and I was able to unlock it with the key I was given, the people on the other side pushed it open for me and they all looked relieved to see me alive.

"What's the state of the country? I was only able to sneak glances at the newspaper, many people have lost their jobs, right?" I asked.

"You're concerned about us?" One person spoke up.

"(NAME)!" I heard William yell and I looked back but the civilians covered my view.

"Please let us take you to the palace" One of the policemen walked up to me.

"I CAN DO THAT!" A familiar voice yelled and people started screaming but it wasn't because of William, I got grabbed by someone and pulled up as I saw William running towards me and all the other boys by the door with wide eyes but they were soon gone from my sight.

"Caught you, Blue Rose!" Sherlock exclaimed as he held onto me, the wind was rushing past us.

"Get into the carriage, Sherlock! Agreeing to help you kidnap Lady Pandora is outrageous enough!" Lestrade yelled from the front of the carriage, he was the one driving.