39 : Spy

"Girl, what the hell are you doing?" Chynna asked.

"Ssh! Keep it down, will you?" Glaiza shot her a pointed look, before pressing her ear back on the door, trying to make out conversations of Rhian and Jason.

"How long have you been a creep there?" Chynna says, kneeling down beside Glaiza.

"I don't know, after we had breakfast?" Glaiza answered, her eyebrows twitching as she still heard nothing from the other side.

"Cha, that was 2 hours ago." Chynna commented in disbelief. "What exactly are you trying to eavesdrop?"

"Its Rhian and Jason. They were all giggling and laughing as they went in the room, and then it instantly got silent. I mean, what are they doing there?" Glaiza muttered.

"Why don't you just go in?" Chynna suggested.

"Well then, I won't know Jason's intentions to Rhian secretly, now do I?" Glaiza sarcastically says, before putting her head in different directions on the door to hear something, but still there was none. "I swear, the moment I hear Rhian's scream, I'm busting this door open."

"That's ridiculous. Jason would never do that to Rhian. He's hopelessly in love with her, remember? He basically follows her like a dog." Chynna said as she too, press her side profile on the door.

"Yeah, well, he's still a man. They're not immune to those kind of things." Glaiza frowned. "Plus... I don't trust his face."

"Glaiza, you're crazy. Tell me honestly, did you have coffee and chocolate again? Is that why you're speaking that way? 'Cause you know that drinking and eating too much of it can cause you to talk really random words. Personally, its okay and find it funny but, well the others think-"

"Shoot! Shoot! They're heading here! Quick, quick, act normal! Act normal!" Glaiza ushered before the two stood up and frantically search for something that describes normal.

Glaiza yank Chynna's arm and stood in front of an abstract art hanging from the wall. Just as the door opens, Glaiza pretended to ask Chynna what she thinks the art depicts. The short-haired girl nodded her head to whatever her friend is saying, but her gaze is planted on Rhian throwing back her head in laughter, slapping the guy on the arm and basically didn't acknowledge them. A frown made its way to Glaiza's face as she saw Jason swipe the girl's strand of hair behind her ear, resulting to the two making an eye contact.

"Oh, hell no." Glaiza mumbled before marching up towards them and swinging her arm around Rhian.

"Hey, what are we laughing about?" Glaiza started, making Rhian's body tense before glancing at the rich girl. "Something funny, love?"

She saw how Rhian narrows her eyes in the endearment, before replying, "Uhm, Jason was making a joke."

Huh, she didn't comment on my use of endearment. That would mean, she haven't told him about our broken deal. Wait, but is it a broken deal though? Even if I didn't agreed in ending it... Whatever, I'll still act on my role because... why not? Its fun!

Glaiza nodded, and glance at Jason. "I'll take her away from you now, okay? I promised her that we were gonna watch her favorite K-Drama show together. So if you'll excuse us, we-"

"Actually, can we watch it another time? Jason and I are going to an art exhibit near Jason's house and also coincidently, my favorite local writer is also holding a book signing at the same building." Rhian says, turning down Glaiza's made up excuse.

"Oh, well in that case, let me just change clothes so we can go." Glaiza says and was about to walk to their room, when Rhian speak again.

"But Jason only bought two entrance pass, so... its only gonna be me and him." Rhian says.