20. Horseback Riding

Rubbing her eyes, Glaiza sat up and smiled upon receiving a text from Benjamin. The guy had greeted her good morning and asked if he could visit her in the Ramos' residence. She replied in agreement to which the guy responded back saying, he'll be there in 20 minutes.

She folded her blanket and fluffed her pillow before standing up. Noticing that the queen-sized bed is empty, Glaiza came to conclusion that the rich girl is indeed a morning person.

She couldn't fathom why a person could wake up so early without even feeling grumpy. This is why Glaiza hates school days. All her classes starts at 7:30 and it took her alarm clock and her dad to wake her up. Sometimes, she would even skip her morning classes when she felt extra sleepy. But her professors and her dad didn't mind one bit. They know that anything she misses on academics, she can easily catch up and would still manage to have high grades. Shaking her head to dismiss her thoughts, she step inside the bathroom.

Fully clothed and feeling fresh, she headed downstairs, her short damp hair bouncing. She immediately caught sight of Sam and other girls on the dining table eating. The rest were at the living area, either on their cellphones or watching television.

Hearing her stomach grumbles, she joins the ones on the dining area, picking up a piece of french toast bread, earning good morning greetings from her friends.

"Soo, no Jason guy around?" Glaiza asked, scooping up scrambled eggs, two bacons, and rice onto her plate.

"Yeah." Chynna answered.

"Fortunately. I don't want to handle his attitude this morning." Lovi agreed.

"I saw him earlier though, making his coffee. Then he rolled his eyes when he saw me, mumbling curses and huffing and puffing, before going back to Sam's room." Julie-Anne added.

Katrina scoffed and mumbled to herself. "What an asshole."

Before Glaiza could respond, she was pulled by a strong arm on her shoulder, crushing on an equally strong body. "Well, that's because Glaiza manage to piss the fuck off of that guy. I'm so proud of you Glaizilla!" Then the person patted Glaiza on the head before giving her a hug.

Glaiza instantly pulled away when she felt slight pressure on her neck. "Okay that's the last time I'll ever let you hug me. God, I felt like I'm being strangled to death."

Sam just grinned at her and pinch her cheek. "You still love me."

Glaiza shake her head with her lips were curved upwards. The girls, except Lovi, look at them in jealousy. Each of them began saying how they too could do what Glaiza did to Jason. That they too could stand up to a guy like Rhian's suitor. Then they began telling their own experiences the same with Glaiza for proof.

The short-haired girl silently listening to the girls ramble on, each of them trying to catch Sam's interest. Occasionally, Lovi and her would shake their heads at their friends. She smiled at the interaction as she enjoys her breakfast.

Then she saw Dennis and Rhian walking in, laughing loudly. The former appears to be saying something, wiggling his eyebrows to which the latter punch his muscled arm, giggling. They had just finished their workout session, both of them dripping in sweat.

"You guys took longer than usual." Sam commented.

"Yeah, was there something else you did, besides exercising?" Lovi said, wiggling her eyebrows.

Rhian shook her head at her cousin's teasing and point at Dennis, answering, "This guy kept messing up my workout with his constant yo momma jokes. Which were all bad, by the way."