27 : Opening Up

Rhian pants heavily as she wipe her sweat on her forehead. She drop herself on the floor and glare at the man who still keep doing sit-ups. Once the man finishes, he gave her a smug look.

"Show-off." Rhian mutterred to which the guy chuckles.

"Well, what can I say? I was born a winner." Dennis boasted, to which Rhian playfully punch his shoulder.

The built guy toss the rich girl her tumbler and sat across from her. Taking a sip, Dennis hand her, her towel to which Rhian use it to wipe the remaining sweat on her arms and neck. After a minute of rest, Dennis stood up and held his hand to the rich girl.

"I had enough of this exercise. I'm gonna head out now and take a shower. What about you?" Rhian says, standing up.

"Tsk, weakling." Dennis smirked to which the rich girl gave him a glare. "I'm gonna stay for a while. I still haven't done my push-ups."

"Jesus, don't you wanna tone down a bit on your workout? You're already built like a rock." Rhian commented, gathering her things.

"Eh, there's still things I want to improve." Dennis says.

Rhian shook her head before she let the guy resume his workout session. She went upstairs to her room catch the short-haired girl sitting up by the bed, rubbing her eyes. It seems that the girl had just woken up. Glaiza glance up at her with one eye close, her bed hair sat messily on her head.

Rhian couldn't help but smile."Morning."

"Hm, morning, Rhi." Glaiza raspily says. "You been working out?"

"Yup, I just finished." Rhian answered, gathering her bathrobe, towel, and dry clothes.

"I see. Well, you look good." Glaiza says, stretching up her arms.

Rhian blush lightly at the compliment and mumbled out a thanks before she went inside the bathroom. She hang her belongings and catch her reflection in the mirror. Noticing the pink tinge, Rhian shook her head and gently slap her cheeks.

After taking a cold shower, Rhian got out fully dressed and catch the other girl doing planks by the terrace. Glaiza was wearing black shorts and tight sleeveless white top. The rich girl could see the slight muscles contracting on Glaiza's biceps as she move her body sidewards. Then the girl switch into a sitting position, her knees bended to her chest and do sit-ups. Rhian could here her distant pants and the occassional grunts as Glaiza's upper body went up and fall down. After a moment, Glaiza gave a deep breath and put her forehead on her knees, before she stood up. Now, Rhian was given a good view of Glaiza's figure. The toned legs, the soft curves, and the slight dent of her shirt that hinted Glaiza's hidden abs.

When Rhian's eyes darted to Glaiza's, the former found the latter smirking at her to which the rich girl immediately looked down. Dropping her clothes in the laundry basket, Rhian felt the embarrassment creeping in. Thankfully, Glaiza didn't commented further on her staring, and walk to the bathroom holding her clothes. When the bathroom door closes, Rhian releases a breath she didn't know she was holding on.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

After breakfast, Rhian heard their doorbell ringing but decided to ignore it and went upstairs to the library. Stepping in, she was surprise to see Brian and Katrina sitting by the bean bags. The two were lively talking when they caught sight of her. They apologize and stood up, ready to go out, when Rhian stop them, asking them what was wrong.

"Well, we were told by Lovi that if you ever enter with us still being here, we should leave. She said you aren't suppose to be distracted by noises when you're reading." Brian explains.