50 : Lifetime

Rhian's eyes slowly opened as she felt a finger tracing her back. Her orbs adjust themselves to the bright light illuminating the place before the realization sink in. They spent the night at the treehouse after...

"Good morning." She heard Glaiza husked through her ear right after kissing her bare shoulder, tightening her grip on hers.

A smile instantly appeared on Rhian's face as she turn to face her girlfriend. She instantly wrap her arms around her, pulling Glaiza closer to her. "Good morning, love."

Rhian was about to lean in for a kiss, when Glaiza backed away, covering her own lips. "Uh-uh. Morning breath."

"I don't care." She pulled Glaiza's hand off her lips before capturing her girlfriend's plump lips with her own. "Hmm, you taste vanilla as always. I love it."

A grin mad its way on Glaiza's face. The two fell in a comfortable silence, staring lovingly at each other, as they trace their hands on the other's hip and arm. Despite the countless times Rhian had stared at Glaiza, she still couldn't get used to seeing such beauty. Absentmindedly, she brought a hand to caress Glaiza's face. Tracing her smooth forehead, to her thick, arched eyebrows, down to her aquiline nose, her rosy cheeks, before sliding a thumb across her plump heart-shaped lips, to which Glaiza gave her thumb a kiss.

Rhian pushed herself to connect their foreheads. "God, I'm so in love with you, G. You have no idea."

"Yeah? I'm pretty sure last night's steamy bed 'adventure' we had, pretty much covered it up." Glaiza wiggled her eyebrows playfully to which Rhian shook her head in amusement.

"I'm serious. There's this incredible feeling I always feel whenever I'm around you, or when you're running on my mind. Its just crazy how much you make crazy, you know? I never felt that way with anyone, only you. And I'm freaking loving it." Rhian says, as she lay her head on Glaiza's chest, tracing her slightly protruding yet gorgeous feminine abs.

"You and me both, Rhi." Glaiza agrees, kissing the top of her girlfriend's head. "Being with you had always been amazing... I never told you this but, when we were young, you're the only friend I had. I wasn't exactly likeable and approachable, and kids often distant themselves from me. I talk too much and ramble weird stuff that I found fascinating to the point where I drive the kids annoying. I guess that's why I was labeled as an oddball and didn't quite fit in any social groups."

"...Then I met you." Glaiza smiled at her. "Barging here on your treehouse and having an embarassing introduction between the two of us, was the best time of my life, honestly. From the moment I met you, I sense that you'll be different from the rest. And I was right. You were accepting of my eccentricity, tolerated my talkative ass, and embraced my quirkiness. You have no idea how much it made me happy when you agreed for me to stick with you. And since then, I've grown to accept myself and payed less attention to what other people say. You made me feel really good, Rhi."

Rhian grins and admired the fond look on Glaiza's face, before her lips quirks in a teasing smile. "Just to be clear. That last part you said, you're talking about my influence on loving yourself, right? Not because we had sex last night?"

"Both." Glaiza grins. "Speaking of which, last night was... insanely incredible! How'd you learn to do that? 'Cause you catch up pretty well!"

Rhian blushed lightly. "I-I have my ways."

"You mean like watching girl on girl porn, like last time you did when I brought you that munchkins?" Glaiza raised her eyebrows in amusement.

Rhian eyes went wide. "H-How did you-"

"I overheard loud moans from when I was in the bathroom, so I piece two and two together." Glaiza replied with a smug look.