29 : Role Playing Game

Rhian slowly open her eyes and turn to her left, seeing that it's almost quarter to 7 am. She was about to sit up when she felt the bed move. Turning to her right, she saw Glaiza still sleeping with her lips slightly parted. The rich girl smiled lightly as she propped herself on her elbow, observing the sleeping beauty.

Absentmindedly, she reach out and brush out the short-haired girl's bangs to the side as she take in Glaiza's features. Her natural thick and arched eyebrows accompanied with long eyelashes, her straight nose, and her heart-shaped lips. Her gaze lingered on the pink flesh for a moment, wondering what it would feel like if her own lips would touch hers.

Two nights ago, the rich girl had seen the other girl in her most vulnerable state that had shock her to the core. It was because Rhian had never once saw that sad emotion on Glaiza's face before. The short-haired girl was always so happy, so cheerful, and enthusiastic wherever she goes and whatever she does. And seeing such sadness and how down the girl was, it broke Rhian's heart. The way she clings to her, like her life depended on it, had brought an important realization to her.

It was at that night that she had come to terms with the strange feelings she's been having. It was no doubt that she'd harbored a romantic interest towards the girl, and she could not deny it any longer. Glaiza is the only one who had ignited those feelings within her, and she wanted to explore more on that said feelings. But she knows that it wouldn't happen. The short-haired girl is already romantically involved with someone else, and based from Rhian's recent observation, Glaiza is very much in love with Benjamin. And even if she's single, the short-haired girl would not pay her attention, much less look at her romantically, for Glaiza is as straight as a ruler.

Although Rhian is not sure if she herself is really into girls, as it was only Glaiza who she has a crush on in her entire life. But she's pretty sure that Glaiza isn't into girls. She just had a strong hunch on it.

And now, as her eyes focus on Glaiza's lips, her heart clench at the sight, knowing that the thought of kissing her would never happen and would only remain as a thought. She pulled her hand away, clenching into a fist as her eyes shut close. Pushing her impossible thoughts away, she open her eyes only to find herself face-to-face with Glaiza close to her. Rhian yelped in surprise and move back, almost falling down if it weren't for Glaiza's fast reflex to grab Rhian's arm.

"Woah, careful there." Glaiza says as she pull the girl forward. "Why were you frowning? Is there something wrong?"

"What? No, no, its nothing. Just... had a terrible nightmare. But I'm okay." Rhian lied as she make sure to put enough distance between them.

"Alright, if you say so." Glaiza commented before she raised her arms stretching herself, to which Rhian had to restrain her eyes from going downwards to Glaiza's abdomen. "But you know you can talk to me right? I'm here if you need-"

Glaiza was interrupted with a phone ringing. Noticing that it was the short-haired girl's by the nightstand, Rhian took it and handed it to her. Glaiza cleared her throat before answering it. Hearing that it was Glaiza's father on the other end, this gave Rhian the cue to go to the bathroom and do her morning routine.

After freshening up, Rhian was in time to see Glaiza hanging up her phone. Together, the two headed downstairs. Rhian instantly went to help Lovi and Chynna by the kitchen while Glaiza joined the others by the living room.

The two were glad to have Rhian's help preparing breakfast since the maids had requested a summer vacation two days ago. While the rich girl worked on frying eggs, she could here conversations about she and Glaiza's whereabouts yesterday and if she's now feeling okay. She too was asked by Lovi and Chynna and filled them in with the details.