37 : Confuse

"Ugh! Can you please stop devouring each other's mouths for a minute?! And geez, I don't know, maybe help me carry these bags?!" Glaiza groaned, as she walk towards the couple sitting in front of a mini food store while balancing all four huge grocery bags. Looking at the person behind the food stall counter, the short-haired girl gave her an apologetic look as she saw her weird gaze planted on the kissing pair.

I couldn't blame her though, these two were making out for a while now. Can you believe that they couldn't spare a second away from each other's face since I was falling in line to pay up until I was done? Not to mention, there were 2 citizens before me in line! Tsk, I felt bad for the girl. She probably had no customers buying her food since these two are shamelessly sucking each other's face in front of her store.

Brian was the first one to pull away and glance at Glaiza, immediately coming to aid her in placing the heavy bags onto the table. "Sorry, you were taking so long to pay so we found a way to distract ourselves."

Katrina smiled and kiss the guy's cheek. "A very, very good distraction."

Glaiza roll her eyes before buying three huge popcorns as per Julie-Anne said. After that, they hop back onto Jason's very expensive car, which oddly enough, had been offered to them by the owner for their convenience. Soon enough, they reach the Ramos' residence and placed the groceries onto the kitchen counter. Chynna and Lovi began taking out things from the bags and putting them where they belong.

"Hey Julie-Anne, here are the popcorns you'd requested." Glaiza says handing out the Kettle Corn, seeing as though the girl was rummaging for it through the bags.

"Oh, goodie! Can you bring them to Rhian? We're actually gonna share it while we binge-watch Vampire Diaries again, just because we both highly admire Damon Salvatore." Julie-Anne sighed in a dreamy gaze. "Ian Somerhalder is such a hunk man in that series."

At the mention of the rich girl's name, Glaiza froze, contemplating on whether she should comply with what her friend said or just make a random excuse and let Julie-Anne herself bring the snack to Rhian. Thinking that there's nothing to loose, she decided to go with the latter.

Immediately seeing her comfortably sitting on the couch with her legs crossed, Glaiza hesitantly walk towards her.

"I was told to bring this to you." Glaiza announce. Instead of glancing at her like what the short-haired girl expected her to, Rhian eyed the snack and gently retrieve it from her hand before averting her eyes back to the television.

"Thanks." The rich girl replied. Glaiza internally wince at the blank and nonchalant tone in Rhian's voice.

"Do you... still need anything? I could grab you drinks if-"

"Here's the Pepsi you wanted, Rhian." Jason interrupted handing the bottle to the rich girl, who shot him a smile.

"We're good here, Glaiza. If you don't mind, I would like to get back to my show now." Rhian says, her voice void of emotion.

"Uhm... sure." Glaiza hesitantly replied, glancing at her and Jason. The latter merely gave her blank look, but Glaiza swear she saw a tiny smirk curled on the corner of Jason's mouth.

She walk away and went straight to her room, seeing that her service is not needed anymore in the kitchen. Plopping down on the bed, she let out a heavy sigh. She understands why Rhian was giving her the cold treatment. It was something the two of them discussed 2 nights ago.

Flashback

It was already 7:30 pm by the time Benjamin left, leaving Glaiza to her thoughts. Nothing had shocked her more than Rhian's confession. She could see the fondness and sincerity in her eyes as the rich girl talk about her feelings to her. And she would be lying if she would say she hadn't felt anything for the girl. There's no denying that there's this 'something' between them, and Glaiza wanted to explore what the said 'something' is.