26 : Waffle For Your Thoughts

"... No, no, no. You got it wrong. It should be the opposite. This one can only move diagonally, while that one can move vertically, backwards, and sidewards. See?" Rhian explained as she move the two chess pieces according to their respective moves.

"Ugh! Why is it so confusing?! I thought you said this is what it does, and now it's not? Ugh! You know what, I give up. I can't handle this much stress." Glaiza says, raising her hands up in surrender before lying her back on the bed from her sitting position, resulting to the chess pieces to stumble.

"For someone who's equally as smart as I am, you suck at strategical game such as this." Rhian chuckles as she collect the chess pieces and the chess board, placing it by the nightstand.

"Hey! Chess is a pretty complicated sport. It would take a lot of practice to master it. You can't just expect me to know all the moves and stuff immediately. Besides, yes, I know I suck at chess so you don't have to rub it in my face, oh Rhian, the expert one." Glaiza scoffed sarcastically.

Rhian went back to sitting across from Glaiza. "Alright, Alright. All I'm saying is..." A smirk form on her face. "You have a slow comprehension of a kid in catching up concepts and instructions."

"Okay, that's it." Glaiza lunged forward and push Rhian to a lying position, and straddled her hips. "You're so close into pushing my buttons, Rhi. I suggest you choose your words wisely."

Rhian chuckled, looking up at her. "Why are you getting worked up? You wouldn't act like this if it weren't true. Are you saying that what I said, is a fact? That you're comprehension is equal to that of a kid?"

"Warning, Rhi." Glaiza narrowed her eyes. "Take back what you said, or you'll have consequences."

"Nope." Rhian shook her head smiling mockingly.

"Rhi, take it back."

"No."

"God, you're so stubborn. Take it back I say."

"No, and you can't make me."

Glaiza sighs and frown down at the rich girl, when suddenly an idea pop onto her mind which bring a smirk on her face. "You're not going to take it back, huh?" Rhian shook her head, also smirking.

"You leave me no choice." Glaiza says before she start attacking Rhian's sides, tickling her. The rich girl burst into laughters as she tried to block the short-haired girl's hands. But Glaiza's quick to swat it away and continued to tickle her.

"S-Stop!... Glaiza!... No don't... Stop!" Rhian says in between laughing, as she try to wiggle away Glaiza on top of her.

"Apologize first." Glaiza says.

When the tickling became too hard to resist, Rhian's stomach ache from all the laughing that she give in. "O-okay... okay... I'm s-sorry... Stop... G-Glaiza..."

When Glaiza pulled away, she was smiling in victory as she watch the rich girl slowly sat up, heavily panting. Rhian's cheeks, who had turn red, faltered down.

"Don't... ever... do that... again." Rhian says between pants.

Glaiza chuckled and gently grab Rhian's chin. "Well then, don't insult me."

Rhian's gaze went to hers and the short-haired girl suddenly froze. It's her first time seeing the rich girl's eyes up close. She didn't know it was this... beautiful.

Woah.

I've never seen this kind of brown orbs from anyone. I can see the slight golden flecks on it. Wow. They're so... pretty. God. It feels like I could lost on-