32 : Thoughts are Swimming

Ever get that feeling when you think of a particular memory, you get all confused as to why that said memory happened? Even though you replayed it over and over through your mind? And you tried to forget about it but it just won't?

Well, that's exactly what Glaiza's been feeling.

She's currently sitting by the chair on their terrace, gazing at the scenery across from her. No matter how hard she tries, her mind kept replaying back to the kiss she had with Rhian two days ago. She really didn't know what came over her and confidently said that she'll kiss the girl in front of Jason, and then going through with it... Well, maybe because of the pressure Jason put to her that led her to that decision. Oh, and partly because of her gut instinct.

Anyway, what really surprises her was  during the kiss part. Her initial plan was to just make it short and brief... But it was quickly forgotten as soon as Rhian's lips were on hers. Absentmindedly, Glaiza's hands went to her lips, feeling that same tingling feeling she felt through the kiss. It had only increased when she remembered how Rhian's lips started moving against her. How the short-haired girl's thoughts and senses shut down that very moment, as she savored the warm, soft lips pressing on hers. She couldn't bring herself to stop, and even caressed the girl's cheeks. When Rhian's hand went to her waist pulling her closer, and putting slight force on their kiss, Glaiza swore she would've let out a moan, if she didn't pull away. Which was hard, because honestly, she didn't want the kiss to end.

She didn't know why, but it had brought an unexplainable feeling inside her stomach... But surprisingly, it wasn't a bad feeling. Ever since that day, she was more aware of Rhian's presence and her actions. Especially her looks. Sometimes, she found herself staring at the girl and just gazing at her features. Her eyes most of the times landed on the girl's lips and couldn't help at the thought of wanting to feel it agai-

"Babe? are you still there?"

The short-haired girl flinch in surprise and held the device firmly on her ear, realizing that she was still on the phone with Ben.

"Uhm... yeah. Yeah, I'm still here." Glaiza answered.

"Okay, well, I should hang up now, my practice starts any minute now. I had a great talk Glaiza. I'll see you in a few days babe, okay?"

"Oh uh, yeah. See you." Glaiza says before the line hanged up.

She mentally curse herself for letting her thoughts wander while Ben was talking. Too much, that she doesn't even know what their talk was about. She sighs before shaking her head to pull herself together.

A knock on the door was heard before Julie-Anne's head pop inside. "Hey, you busy?"

"No, come on in." Glaiza says, making her way over to the bed and plopping herself on it. "What's up?"

"Do you have any plans for today?" Julie-Anne started.

Glaiza gave a thoughful look. "Not that I could think of. Why?"

"Remember the day you cancelled the guys' trip to the beach, to help Rhian make parade floats?"

"Oh yeah, that was a long 1-hour drive of convincing them. Good thing I wore them down." Glaiza smiled at the memory of the guys' pissed looks as they argued.

"Well, they want to get through with it now, since all the parade floats are ready. They felt bad for excluding us, so they asked us to join them. Other girls already approve and Lovi even suggested that we visit this cool waterfalls here in this town, that apparently she and Rhian used to go when they were young. So what do you say? You in?" Julie-Anne explained.