36 : Confession

Rhian could feel her neck aching and the blood rushing to her head as she lay on the bed, her head hanging low on the edge of the bed. But this does not concern her because of the distracting thoughts that currently filled her head. All of it involves a certain short-haired girl that had plagued her mind these past few days. Her gaze... her touch... her warmth... her kiss... Her, in general. Its as if the girl is permanently etched on her mind. Her feelings had just reached its peak yesterday and she couldn't keep it in anymore. Couldn't contain it any longer. She no longer want to pretend. She want it to be real. For her and Glaiza to be together. For real.

Her thoughts were cut short when she felt weight on her stomach and a bark. She look up and saw Poncho, their family dog staring down at her curiously. She sat up and caressed the dog's ears.

"Its Glaiza, bud. She's all I can think about." Rhian asks. Poncho only tilt his head. She gave a thoughful look. "Should I... tell her how I feel? Do you think... she feel the same way?"

Just as she utter those words, she quickly thought is as preposterous and stupid, falling back on the bed and throwing an arm on her face. "Ugh! But what if she doesn't? What if she's just playing her role in this fake relationship? I don't want to mess up our friendship. I'd rather have her as friend than her hating on me again... But, on the other hand, what if she does... have same feelings as me? God, how amazing that will be... Ugh! I don't know anymore!"

Poncho rest its head on Rhian's abdomen, whining lightly because of its owner's lack of attention to him. Before Rhian could pet him, the door open and in came Glaiza. Seeing the furry animal, the short-haired girl immediately hop onto the bed, caressing its gold mane. Poncho pounce on Glaiza and began licking her cheek, its tail waggling eagerly. When he had finally calm down, Glaiza cupped the dog's face.

"Oh, you're such as cutie! Yeah, you are. Yeah you are!" Glaiza commented in a baby voice, caressing its furry face.

Rhian could only chuckle at the interaction, as she lay down on her stomach. After admiring them for a while, she decided to tease the girl.

"You maybe want to give your attention to your girlfriend now. She's starting to get jealous, you know." Rhian says.

"Jealous, you say?" Glaiza smirked, crawling closer to her. "Hmm, I know how I can make it up to her, though."

Rhian slightly tilt her head. "How?"

Glaiza gave a playful thoughful look, as she sat on Rhian's lap. "Well, I'm torn between cuddles and..." She gently ran her thumb on Rhian's bottom lip. "...kisses... What do you think she'd prefer?"

Rhian's gaze divert from Glaiza's orbs down to her lips, seemingly entranced. "I'll show you." Before grabbing her shirt and crashing their lips.

Glaiza responded immediately, cupping Rhian's face. Their lips moved in sync, savoring each other's plump flesh. The rich girl's hands went from the girl's waist to her hips, gripping it tight. The intense kiss senting a burning sensation within the two. Wanting more, Rhian's lips then trailed her jaw, peppering kisses all over. She heard the girl hum in delight, as Glaiza slide her hand on Rhian's nape, pushing their body even closer. Hitting her breath on Glaiza's ear, Rhian gave a kiss on the area below it before sucking on it, eliciting a moan from the short-haired girl.

"Rhian..." Glaiza moaned.

Oh God, her moan.

Glaiza tilt her head for better access, her hands now tangling on the rich girl's brown hair. This encourages Rhian to keep showering kisses on the area, before tilting back Glaiza's head to meet her lips again, sharing another passionate kiss. The two soon pulled away to catch their breaths, connecting their foreheads.