Practice makes perfect

"OK PEOPLE KEEP IT MOVING! NEXT IS SCENE 12 WITH PERTH AND SAINT, PLACES PEOPLE PLACES!!" The director yelled through his megaphone.

Elas's pov:

Alpha talked me through my nerves in the dressing room, making sure im alright. We both walk into our places. Im positioned on the floor, studying on the table with alpha studying on the couch behind me.

"OK EVERYBODY QUIET.......AAAAND ACTION!"

Saint grabs perth's english book playfully, perth looks at saint and sighes.

"Give me my book back, im not tutoring you for nothing" perth says sternly.

Saint pretends to think about it. "Hmmm...nah" he grinned.

Perth pushes himself up from the floor and sets himself infront of saint on the couch, he sticks out his hand with a fake smile. "Give me the book"

"Get it yourself" saint teases, holding the book up high so perth can't reach.

Perth sighes and leans towards saint to grab the book, accidentally touching eachother with their lips in the meantime. Saint goes silent, and so does perth.

Perth clears his throat before sitting back in his normal position, he DID get the book.

Saint was still stuck in place, looking at perth with longing eyes.

[come on elas, its now or never]

Perth puts his book away and looks at saint, whose eyes are still glued to perth.

Perth switches from eyecontact to quickly looking at the other's lips. With doubtful eyes perth leans in to kiss saint, saint responding immediately. The two share a few very passionate kisses before perth realizes what is going on. He quickly pulled away while saint tried leaning in for the next. [perth isn't exactly fond of saint, perth isn't even gay yet so i have to act like i hate him. But all i can see is alpha staring at me with lustful eyes, giving me butterflies. BUT i must concentrate. Even though, alpha's acting is really good] perth softly clears his throat and he and saint sit normally again. Both of the boys avoiding eyecontact with eachother.

"I think....we should stop here" perth speaks carefully. Saint looking fairly confused.

"....saint?" Perth said. Saints eyes met perth's. "Do you have any idea...what you're doing?"

"I know." Saint said. "Im going with the flow" he blurted out.

"I just want to tease you, perth" saint quickly says, ignoring the confusion in perth's eyes. Perth didn't look saint in the eyes anymore. A hint of disappointment in his face.

"If thats how you think, then thats up to you" he says fidgeting with his shirt.

"Do you actually think...i like you, perth?" Saint teased again. Perth gulped and turned to saint, eyes piercing through his.

"Are you really still in denial? After everything we've done?" Perth said with a hint of anger in his voice.

"If you really think i like you, then prove it to me" saint said desperately looking for eyecontact, which he quickly received after perth turned around to saint, stunned at what he said, debating what to do.

"Prove it to me, what kind of person am i?" Saint spoke. "Do you dare?"

Perth blinked his eyes in doubt. [i have to calm down myself, it feels so real, alpha, feels so real] perth slowly leaned into saint, connecting their lips once more. Everything went smooth until perth took control, pushing saint down on the couch and climbing on top.

"Perth" saint whispered softly in the kiss, not expecting the sudden dominance.

Perth slid his hand from saint's shoulder to his chest, to his stomach and then placed his hand on saints pants, lightly squeezing making saint pull back to look at him.

[I CANT BELIEVE MY JOB LETS ME TOUCH ALPHAS DICK?! my nerves are mostly gone, desperation and enjoyment taking over]

Perth looks at the man beneath him, red, swollen lips from the rough kiss and needy eyes. He kisses him again, letting saint know he knows exactly what hes doing.

That is until saint pushes perth's thighs, making him fall backwards to the other side of the couch and letting saint climb on top. They stare at eachother for a good moment until perth lifts his head from the couch edge and kisses saint, grabbing at saints hair while they kiss. They pull away, full focus going on saints hand. That is slowly traveling from his thighs to his crotch, also squeezing it lightly. [OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD O-]

"Alright aaaaaaaand CUT! Amazing work people!" The director yells while the crew moves their stuff to another room. "NEXT UP IS SCENE 18 WITH NEW, WIN AND FLUKE COME ON, SET CHANGE" he yells, also leaving the room.

Nobody's pov:

Elas attempts to stand up but alpha is still on top of him. Eyes glued on the boy underneath.

"Uh...we have to leave" elas tries.

"Hmm we're not in this scene, plus, we're alone now" alpha smirks as he leans into elas's neck, marking it as his.

"A-alpha!" Elas said weakly. "We still have more scenes today!"

"You mean the outside ones? Cool, i want the make up artists who have to hide the marks to know exactly who you belong to. And we're not leaving here until i have you limping into the shot in a few hours. Got it? So, be a good pup and behave" alpha says dominantly but somehow gentle.

"Hurry up then~" elas whines but it sounded more like a moan. Alpha pulled away from his neck.

"Tsk tsk tsk...so needy, what's the rush babyboy? We have all the time in the world. And i will take my sweet time with you, that is, if you want to be able to walk tomorrow."

Elas nodded eagerly. Making alpha chuckle deeply.

"Now....what's my name?" Alpha smirked.

"D-daddy!" Elas said confidently, knowing alpha loved petnames.

Alpha's smirk turned into a dangerous smile.

"Atta boy" he said before continuing what he was doing