enchanted pt 2

"SIR? SIR WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP THERE?" akkar yelled up at elas, almost getting tackled by his brother after his sentence.
elas looked down and bowed at akkar, making akkar light up at the sight.
"im just trying to get in my castle!"
"uh, that's a picture you know that right?" alpha yelled up. making elas's eyebrows furrow.
"sorry, what is that you speak of?" akkar and alpha looked at eachother.
"a-alright will you at least get down from there please? its dangerous." alpha spoke. to which elas agreed, until looking down at the height he climbed to get to the castle.
"u-uh, on second thought! id better get inside! its cold and wet and a little dir- AH!"
elas took a wrong step and started falling down.
"ALPHA CATCH HIM" akkar screamed in panic, but alpha was already going. he caught elas, but they both fell to the ground, making alpha groan in pain as elas tried to get up. akkar ran to help them both out.
"are you hurt? is your outfit damaged? my mama used to work at a sewing company! she can surely help u. ill talk to her when we get home-" akkar started as he put an arm around the prince and started walking with him.
"we?!" alpha said as he brushed his leather jacket off.
"yes WE alpha"
"no no, haha, im not taking some drunk fuckwad into my ho-"
"ATLEAST let him borrow a phonecall." to that alpha had nothing to say. he watched as akkar and elas looked over their shoulder to look at him. elas looked beautiful and all his details were visible. and with that alpha called another cab while hurriedly grabbing a cig.
.
.
.
.
"wait wait ok, say that one more time. where you from?" alpha asked as he was seated next to elas on the couch.
"im prince elas of alfreda"
"alfreda? where's that? busan.....gwangju?" alpha asked, but elas just looked at him confused. making alpha shake his head.
"alright uh, how did you get here?" alpha said as he lit his cigarette in his mouth.
"oh, well i was getting to know my fiance! very nice man, he was cute. then his mother came and took me to a well. she must've tripped or something as i was wishing something because i just fell in. and well, woke up here.  i wished for true love! maybe sharian was supposed to meet me here!"
"true love? here in daegu? where we have trouble eating at night because of the rent? yeah dream on princey" alpha took a hit, elas looked curiously at the smoke coming from alpha's mouth, he looked just like a dragon.
"you don't believe in true love?" elas asked. silence filled the room as elas's gaze on alpha softened.
"ok uh, phone's over there. make a call to whoever u want, just make sure you're gone before 12." he said before standing up to walk to the kitchen where akkar was watching them.
"poor guy, is there really not a chance he can stay?" akkar said.
"no way, not in my house."
"OUR house. we live together"
"right, point still stands"
akkar frowned as he peeked at elas, who looked asleep on the couch.
"we got a case of the sleepy prince im afraid" akkar said pointing at the living room. alpha looked where akkar was pointing as his face dropped.
"oh no, nono thats not appropriate no-" alpha said before storming towards elas, only to be stopped by akkar by his arm.
"let him crash here alpha. you lived on the street once too, how much would you have given up for one simple act of kindness? have some sympathy, for once in your fucking life dude" akkar blurted out. making him stop his movement in realisation.
"you should go to sleep akkar." alpha said without looking back at him, obviously hurt by the words.
"you're sending me to my room? you have no right to do so im a grown man."
"please, i need some time alone. go upstairs, we'll talk tomorrow" alpha said, making akkar understand, he let go of alpha's arm and walked towards his room, peeking at elas one last time before disappearing upstairs. alpha walked to the livingroom, seeing the handsome prince tired on the couch. he locked his phone between his face and his shoulder and rolled up his sleeves.
"hey I'd like to order a car to gangwon park 48 please" alpha said in korean. as he waited his stared at elas, he looked pretty in the soft moonlight. then thunder rambled, he looked to see the cold raindrops hit the windows. suddenly he was reminded of akkar's words.
"okay and the destination?" the phone spoke. alpha remained silent.
"sir?"
......
and so alpha hung up.
"fine" he whispered as he walked away to bed, leaving elas to be on the couch.
.
.
.
.
elas slowly opened his eyes, the sunlight waking him up.
"oh my" elas started. "its such a mess in here, didn't their maid clean it here?" elas was right. the kelhana zelentano household was chaotic. he ought to do something about it. he stood up and dusted off his clothes.
"hmmm...how did it go again? amatore.....no....OH RIGHT! ahem, tomera froveli, sitaloe pensati" elas did a little movement with his hand and the  furniture started glowing a beautiful sparkling gold,  until being lifted off the floor. a loud wind pushed itself through the window and started throwing trash in the right place, cleaning up books and all of that. elas started floating, he hovered as he instructed what had to happen, even making it into a little tune. akkar must've got woken up by the amount of noise and went to check it out. he was met with the sight of a prince floating and all his furniture too while holding a gorgeous gold glow. he hurriedly ran to alpha's bed.
"ALPHA ALPHA, YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE THIS BUDDY, CMON WAKE UP" he shook alpha around as he groaned.
"ok jesus, im up yeah shit." he spoke as akkar somehow managed to pull alpha out of bed. he lead him to the living room where alpha saw his furniture in the air. but no elas.
"AH SHIBAL" alpha cursed as he ran to climb on his couch. hanging from it in attempt to get it down, akkar started throwing books at some chairs and lamps. until there was a very bright gold light and a bang. when the two looked back up after covering their heads in panic, the room was spotless, as if nothing ever happened. furniture in the perfect spits, floor scrubbed clean, everything was perfect. akkar got alarmed by the sound of a shower running.
"found him" he said, and do alpha joined.
"it was nice of you to let him stay alpha" akkar praised. alpha only nodded before walking to the bathroom door and knocking on it three times.
"come in!" a voice spoke. and ao alpha did. he was met with the sight of elas just finishing up, a towel wrapped around his waist and his chest bare, still with water drops. that sight got alpha's ears a little red.
"goodmorning! i hope you had nice dreams." he said.
"i think im still in one" alpha spoke.
"this room is magical! where does the water come from?" elas asked as alpha made his way into the room, turning off the shower.
"uh- t- the shower got it from the uh. the pipes."
"and where do the pipes get it?" elas asked as he fixed his hair.
"the pipes get it.....from where the pipes get it?" alpha got nervous by the handsome prince in front of him.
.
.
meanwhile, the doorbell rang. and so akkar opened the door. a beautiful blonde woman with eyes as blue as lapis stood behind the door.
"akkar, dear, good to see you." she said.
"delta...hi" akkar said awkwardly before delta let herself in.
"wow, its finally clean in here, you get a maid or something?"
"not exactly..."
.
.
alpha scrubbed the floor with a towel to clean up the water.
"oh, i can do that!" elas said before making a little movement with his hands and a gold strong wind came through the bathroom window, pushing alpha over to elas and them falling to the floor together, just outside the door. elas giggled as he found himself on top of alpha with his hands on his waist. alpha giggled too at the situation.
"ALPHA?" delta yelled, causing both alpha and elas to look up. akkar was blushing behind delta looking at his brother.
"b-babe! its not what it looks like i swear!"
"WHO THE HELL IS THAT?" and so elas stood up, alpha trying to stop him.
"im prince elas of alfreda! i fell in a well about to get married to-"
"he's married?!" delta looked at alpha angry.
"NO! no, not yet" alpha said.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOT YET?" alpha noticed akkar faceslam himself in the back.
"oh he's a lovely man!" elas said happily.
"okay thank you elas" alpha said before leading his girlfriend away from elas.
"can we talk about this?" alpha tried as he saw delta grab her bag and try to leave again.
"no alpha im leaving" delta said.
"BUT, what about your lunch with akkar? you said you'd do your best to get along with my family more. right? grown up time?"
"oh so you can have grown up time on your own?" delta sassed as she looked at elas.
before alpha could say another word delta was gone. silence filled the room as akkar and alpha both looked at elas.
"...delta's nice" he tried. alpha shook his head as he walked after delta.
leaving akkar and elas alone.