double dare

"oh for fucks sakes dude just pick one!" alpha exclaimed in frustration.

akkar rolled his eyes, "fine!.....dare." elas thought about a suiting dare for akkar. the group was having a game night, the group had already played two games before this one. the first one being cards, which ofcourse elas won.....alot. the second game they played was monopoly, but alpha and akkar started arguing so they decided to quit. so now they were playing truth or dare, a game where winning isn't possible, and if they wanted to keep alpha sane for the night it was the smartest thing to do.

"alright akkar, i dare you to go to the fridge and grab a spoonful of butter.....and eat it." elas dared. akkar sighed as the room filled with chuckling.

"you don't care about my diet at all, do you?" akkar said while walking to the fridge.

"and neither should you you skinny bitch" alpha said as gay as he could, making the others laugh. akkar did as told and returned to the table.

"alright...here goes nothing" akkar said before taking the whole spoon of butter. saint hid his face in armus's shoulder in disgust, trying not to notice the fake gagging anyk was doing.

"OK! you did it please don't swallow that" elas begged as akkar laughed and quickly disappeared to spit it out

"nasty..." alpha said as he noticed he grabbed onto elas during the dare. he quickly let go and hoped elas didn't notice. when akkar returned sighes of relief were heard.

"ok akkar, choose someone" saint said excited.

"mister alfreda" akkar spoke almost immediately.

elas let out a soft "oh god" with a smile on his face.

"it's revenge time i see" armus laughed, saint giggling with him, still holding him.

"ill pick truth" elas spoke, which made akkar raise an eyebrow.

"ok, tell me, have you ever had loving feelings for any of us?" akkar asked.

elas felt his cheeks glow red as his heart dropped, all eyes were on him.

"...w-well ofcourse akkar, i love all of you guys! you are my dearest frien-"

"you know what i meant by that alfreda, come on, tell me the truth" akkar said confidently. akkar and alpha looked at eachother for a split second, but that was enough for the both of them to understand what was going on. elas took a deep breath and decided to play it off cool, ofcourse he has had feelings for one of them, his longtime crush was part of his friendgroup. he wasn't about to admit that tho.

"no, no i have not akkar....but if this is your way of telling me something, im flattered truly but i dont think its gonna work between us" elas said, resulting in a loud gasp from akkar.

"NONONO! that wasn't what i was doing i promise! i don't like men like that!" akkar panicked. the group laughed seeing akkar so defensive. ah well, the attention was off of elas at least.

.

.

a few rounds later things started to look more chaotic. akkar lost his shirt, armus had a face full of scribbles made by anyk and saint had a ponytail in.

"alright alpha, i dare you tooooo.....jump in the pool outside" armus dared. there was a loud silence to take it in.

"i see, dont worry alpha, you can take someone with you." armus smiled as others' face dropped.

"A DOUBLE DARE?? OH SHIT JUST GOT INTERESTING" akkar said with a big smile on his face.

"don't be too happy akkar you might be going with me with that attitude" alpha threatened. though alpha had already made his mind up.