late night drive in

elas walked to the school parking lot nervously, hoping nobody would see him. it was way to late to be near school. elas has put on a little bow tie and a blazer. looking as neat as he wanted to. when he arrived at the school parking lot, the car he was awaiting caught his eye. elas gulped before walking to the car window and giving it a knock. the window opened.

"hey pup, knew you would come" alpha smiled.

"don't flatter yourself i didn't want to" elas said as he got in the car with alpha.

"oooh but you did, it surely wasn't because of the movie playing, was it?" alpha said as he put his hand on the wheel and leaned closer to elas's face. elas rolled his eyes and pushed alpha away. making alpha laugh. "can you just start the car already?"

alpha then started the car and drove to the drive in. on the ride there the two started some small talk, trying to get elas as comfortable as possible. elas actually got to see a side of alpha that he had never seen before, maybe nobody ever has. elas caught himself falling for him a little but didn't know how to stop it. alpha noticed elas lost in thought. he called his name a few times but it was like he powered off. as soon as alpha parked the car he turned to elas.

"still not talking eh?" he said before he shrugged "have it your way then" alpha quickly placed a peck on elas's cheek, making him wake up right away. he looked at alpha in shock and held his cheek, alpha smiled as elas turned bright red.

"morning sunshine, we're here" he nodded at the big screen infront of the car. elas didnt say a word, he just got comfortable and tried to ignore that ever happened. the movie they were watching was a tuesday regular. elas and alpha had both watched it many times already but alpha wanted to go out with elas as soon as possible. because of that, they were pretty much the only ones there, apart from a few cars a little further away. during the movie there were a few jokes being made by them here and there. they both enjoyed their time together alot. then, at some point, alpha casually rested his hand on elas's inner thigh. elas looked at alpha's hand and then carefully looked at alpha, who was looking at the movie being displayed. elas sighed before placing his hand on alpha's. alpha was quick to intertwine them. he looked at elas with a somehow comforting smile, causing elas to automatically smile back. the two held hands for a while until elas rested his head on alpha's shoulder. alpha looked down at him with just a little bit of surprise in his eyes. elas almost looked like he liked him...alpha wiped his thumb over elas's hand, making elas look up. their eyes met, leaving their faces inches apart and the tension growing bigger. they stared at eachother, switching their focus from eyes to lios every once in a while. without noticing they both leaned in closer to eachother. alpha then softly connected their lips in a long, romantic kiss. they gently pulled away, elas's eyes were still closed for a little bit trying to take in what just happened. then there was silence as they looked at eachother uncertain of the others's reaction.

"never knew someone like you could be so gentle" elas said. alpha chuckled.

"really? that's the first thing you choose to say?" alpha said raising an eyebrow. elas smiled at him, making alpha pout and hold onto elas better, one hand on his hip and the other holding his own body up.

"why'd you pull away.." he said, making elas giggle.

"well im sorry, am i supposed to make it up to you now?" elas said, holding onto alpha's face. alpha nodded as he bit his bottom lip.

"how" elas teased, obviously already knowing what alpha was after. alpha only smirked.

"some nerves you have" alpha said before kissing him again. he dropped the uncertain gentleness, but elas didn't seem to mind. the two kissed for a while until alpha bit elas's bottom lip. elas then pulled away to giggle.

"alpha...the movie" he said.

"fuck the movie" alpha quickly said before making out with the boy next to him. elas happily went along with it. the two enjoyed every second of their little moment. that is, until akkar and armus started banging on the windows. the sudden noise startled elas while alpha just sighed in disappointment. elas quickly hid his face in alpha's chest, embarrassed by the sudden visit. alpha was not really happy with his friends. he kissed elas's head and said "ill be right back". he then got out of the car while controlling his anger. he walked to the back of the car where akkar and armus were standing.

"that's my boy, he was about to get laid!" armus said.

"yeah, it's quite a shame you're at a fucking drive in isnt it alpha? well, i think i could get behind you two as a couple" akkar teased. alpha gave a fake smile before going into the back of his car. he pulled out a bat while still smiling, he looked at the bat and spun it around a few times. armus and akkar were backing up as alpha walked closer, eyes still glued on the bat.

"woah woah woah we can talk about this" akkar started.

"5.......4.....3....2..." alpha counted. akkar and armus quickly ran away.

"...1" he smirked as he put the bat back and jumped back in the car. alpha gave elas a glance before he sighed.

"i missed the ending didn't i?" he said nodding to the credits of the movie.

"yes but, ill spoil u right now, they're all dead" elas smiled as he leaned on the palm of his hand. alpha ruffled his hair before starting the car up.

"let's get you home safe pup"

.

.

.

the car ride was peaceful and sweet, they once again talked but about totally useless stuff. it was like they've known eachother for ages. alpha stopped his car on the step of elas's house.

"well, we're here...i had fun tonight" he said turning to elas, hand still on the wheel.

"i did aswell, ill see you at school tomorrow right?" elas asked.

"yeah, causing more mischief than ever before" alpha smiled, making elas laugh. he nodded before stepping out of the car, alpha's sight glued on his every move with hearteyes. elas walked to his front step before remembering something. he quickly jogged back to alpha's car and knocked on his window. alpha has a cigarette placed in his mouth and looked up in surprise. he opened the window and stared at elas for a while. elas grabbed the cigarette out of his mouth and replaced it with his lips. the two sharing one last kiss before the night ended. he winked at him before handing him back his cigarette and walking inside his house. alpha chuckled before lighting his cigarette and smoking it once.

"oh elas alfreda, what are you doing to me"