hero

elas's pov:

It was cold, it was dark, it was wet, it was just overall unsettling. I'm not supposed to be here, but Dior said to have forgot something on the other side of town. I never come to these parts, it's dangerous, especially at night. I cannot do anything to help these parts of the kingdom if I tried, the king needs to do that. Everyone lives off of single copper coins and has to do crime to survive. It almost pains me that this happens in the alfreda kingdom, but dior refuses to change it. Anyways, im clutching my bags close, hugging myself in my warmest cape to fight off the cold raindrops. Hood from my cape up protecting my head, but I just looked just as mysterious as the rest here. Though it was silent, it was like I was the only one to have ever walked these streets. But I knew that wasn’t true, blood have filled these streets. While in my thoughts I realize I’m no longer alone, a hooded figure walks behind me, not trying to catch up, just staying behind me. I walk a little faster out of fear, noticing the figure walks faster aswell. And three of the same silhouettes join next to him. I run, and they run too, looking back once I notice one grabbing a pocketknife from his coat. Ah fuck, it was a trap, im about to meet my end. I run as fast as I can, though im getting tired. The rain and smoke blurr my view from behind, im not even sure if they see me. But I keep running for my life, I finally understand why people say it like that. Suddenly, I get pulled into another place,it was warmer, but my eyes were shut in shock. I open my eyes to see what had hit me. It was a man with a beanie on, holding my waist close to his own body in a protective way. My head and hands resting on his chest. He was looking sideways, checking who was following me. I couldn’t see his face until he looked back to look at me, he was gorgeous. He was so handsome it almost distracted me from the fact that I was kidnapped into a small alley pressed up against a stranger, almost. In realisation I open my mouth to scream at him. Thinking he was all apart of it. Before I could though, he covered my mouth with his hand  full force might I add. Then he shushed me. Me?? The prince of alfreda? I was about to struggle until I saw the guys following me running past the alleyway me and this man were in. we looked at eachothers eyes in the hope we would both stay quiet, and we did, the others passed. I struggle myself out of the man’s embrace.
“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING?” I yell at him as I push him back against the wall, making him groan. Which, kind of made me freeze for a second.
“I just saved your fucking life, what are you so pressed about?” he argued back. I stopped to think about it, so he wasn’t a part of the gang? He wiped the dirt off his leather jacket in annoyance.
“im sorry, but you don't just, pull strangers in. You were a little too close to me.” he just gave me a glare and a shrug.
“again, im sorry for saving your life, it wont happen again” he said rolling his eyes.
“ok fine, sorry for being harsh, my name is elas, prince of alf-”
“i know” the guy said casually while grabbing his bag from the floor that he mustve dropped in panic after seeing me.
“what?’
“ I said I know. I wouldn't just save anyone from gangs I could take down using just my pinky finger. Im no superhero. I know you're a prince” he was so casual about it.
“wha? So this is about money? U want me to pay you for saving my life? Dream on.....uh...whats your name?” I saw the guy shake his head in disapproval.
“ok fine, YOU are going to tell me where to go or so help me I will-” I got interupted by a couple of guys come around the alley corner, the same men following me. I felt the man push me behind him, to which the gang raised an eyebrow and pointed at me with their knives.
“well well well, if it isn't the Kelhana kid trying to steal my goodies once more. You should really start looking for another hobby” the front man said. I automatically held on to the back of the said 'kelhana kid's’ jacket.
“we can handle this like men, right boys? You turn back and tell your son of a bitch leader you lost the prince. And I bring him home safe and you get to keep your heads attached to your necks” he said, sending a shiver down my body, I don’t think he was joking. The front man laughed.
“poor Ki-Joon, wanting the prince all to himself, what? Is he gonna satisfy you? You going to slut him out?” the front man joked. I got visably uncomfortable.
“maybe ill fuck him on your mother's grave danny” to that comment, the front man's smile dissapeared. And I gave a tiny pinch in Ki-joon's arm, letting him know to stop barking.
“give us the prince Joon.” he said, very aggressively.
“let me say goodbye, then ill hand him over” joon said before turning back to me, I cannot talk in fear. He whispers to me.
“pretend to kiss me, then pull me in for a hug”
“WHAT?” I whisper back.
“trust me, ill get u out of here.” he grabs my hands, and so the act has begun. We were playing starcrossed lovers. And, scene.
I pull him in for a kiss by the face, as the man was remarkably taller than I was, I stood on my tippy toes. Our lips touched and I could feel Ki-Joon kiss back shocked. If they wanted a show, they'll get a show. Our lips felt right together for some reason, I kind of felt something in my stomach, but that could've been the do or die situation. I pull back, watching Ki-Joon try to lean in again dreamily, I pull him in for a hug like he asked. And so he whispers in my ear.
“grab onto my hand, no matter what, don’t. Let. Go.” before I could even think about what he said, he ran off holding my hand, farther and farther into the alley.
“ISN'T THIS A DEAD END? YOU'RE GETTING US KILLED” I yelled as I saw the gang yell and chase after us.
“YOU SHOULD LEARN TO TRUST MORE YOUR MAJESTY, FUCKING HOLD ON” his sudden anger shouldn't surprise me, he's just from the wrong side of the tracks. As I thought about his words, I feel myself being picked up from the ground, I look up to see Ki-joon jumping from plateau to plateau,I obviously have a rogue on my hands. I watch as the gang gets left on the floor while me and joon hung from the wall. I feel him throw me upwards, giving me the scare of a lifetime but all he did was catch me again, hand around my waist and close to him. I look up to see him looking at me, our faces just as close as the kiss we just shared. He smirked seeing my eyes wonder from his lips to his eyes. He hurriedly climbed up more, we rolled onto a rooftop, I laugh as I roll around, hearing him chuckle too.
“that, was the craziest thing ive ever done” I said, biggest smile on my face.
“did you see their faces?”joon smiled next to me, we both face the sky, staring up at the stars trying to comprehend what just happened. I laugh even more thinking back at the gang's surprised faces. I look next to me to see joon looking at me, resting on the palm of his hand laying on his side.
“thank you for helping me Ki-Joon" I say, staring up into his eyes.
“fuckin finally, jesus” he jokes as he lays back down, making me laugh and roll to lay against his chest.
“my name is Alpha, by the way.” he said suddenly.
“hm? But, why did they call you Ki-Joon?" I asked confused.
“long story, im alpha now.” he slightly smiled, making me see an actual human being instead of a thug.
“we did pretty good down there huh? Should we become actors?” I joked, making him smile aswell.
“yeah what was all that?” he asked before pulling me up to his chest “PRETEND to kiss me, PRETEND.” I laughed out of embarressment.
“it was method acting”
“it was a whole KISS” we laughed together as we talked until the sun almost came up. Spending time together, getting to know eachother. It was like I was released from my prince life for just a while. I was just hanging out with a friend. Well, I guess I kind of caught an eye for the rogue. But he knows that.
“ah fuck, the sun's coming up” he said before sitting up, I slowly sit up with him, grabbing onto his arm.
“why? You a vampire?”I asked, to which alpha turned to me and bit towards me, making me smile.
“no, I just don’t want to die, im bringing the prince back to where he belongs” alpha stood up and helped me up aswell. Before he could do anything, I teleported us to my very own room, catching alpha off guard.
“...YOU'RE A WIZARD?? So you're telling me you could've just teleported yourself away from that gang and saved yourself this entire encounter?” alpha said as he looked around my room.
“shut up” I say before pulling the rogue in for our second kiss. He kissed back way calmly than the first time. Hands placed gently on my hips, deepening the kiss by pulling me closer. After a few kisses I felt my heartbeat go up. He got more aggressive and he seemed hypnotised yet so focused on his every move. I suddenly felt him pull away in a hurry, I saw a ray of sunlight hit his face.
“fuck, I oughta leave” alpha said before speeding towards the window, I ran after him. Making him stop in the windowframe.
“will I see you again?” I asked as I stood infront of him. He placed a hand on the side of my face and pulled me in, almost. Before our lips could even touch he was hanging from my window, elbows resting on my balcony. He seems remarkably calm, even though one wrong move could send him to the next life.
“I don’t want to see you in that territory again ok? Far too dangerous. Im just a man, I cant keep saving u” he answered. I felt disappointed, I wasn’t expecting him to answer me like that. My thoughts were visable as alpha chuckled and talked once more.
“ill come to u next time k? keep those lips soft for me.” He smirked. I look up in surprise, happy I wasn’t the only one feeling something. I lean down for a final kiss. It was soft and genuine. Also because I didn’t want to push him off of a ledge but you know, also because there was love all around us.  And with that, he dropped himself, giving me the scare of a lifetime. And he was just, gone with the wind. My saviour with an attitude, and a fuck ton of charm.
And now we’re about to welcome our second child together. I guess you could say he is a superhero somehow.
To my dearest Ki-Joon, I love u til the end of time.