surprise

once upon a time, in a town we all know and love , there lived a prince. this prince felt neglected by his broter, the king and really didn't like it where he lived. but luckily, he didn't have a long wait, for in his room crept a young rogue one night. the prince asked to come with him, on whatever adventure he had in store, and the rogue agreed, and jumped out of the window with him in his arms. they went on an adventure of a lifetime! with alot of friends, and saved the prince's kingdom. the prince and the rogue got married, and settled down. just like every hero would, and became the proudest rulers over all of the kingdom. everyone knows this story in Alfreda, its told as bedtime stories, told in school, but what they don't often tell you is what happened after that.
the prince, elas, and his rogue husband, Alpha, were loved by all the residents. they were social, sweet and playful. everyone adored the royal family, but there were three tiny little sunshines that really stole their hearts.
Princess Lenore, the eldest daughter of the two, who was crown princess, and a kind soul. she'd spend days in the town, playing around, she definitely got that from her papa.
Prince Dupin, the eldest son of the two, who was a copy paste of Alpha Kelhana, except for his nose, laugh and sass. the town adored the playful cheeky kid running over the market, doing whatever he wanted.
and last, but most certainly not least, Princess Lee, the quiet, and brilliantly smart daughter. the only kelhana cub who didn't posess a wolf shift. she was special, anybody could see that, she had magic powers in her beyond understanding, it was for sure she was bound for great things. 

people always wondered how our beautiful princes and princesses came to be, considering Alpha and Elas were both male. and to that the answer is quite simple, magic.
elas had the most powerful magic, the same we can see in Lee, he could attempt the baby spell.
the baby spell is extremely difficult, and painful, and can only be done with the strongest magic. or, it just won't work. 
with the baby spell, you first put the spell over yourself, then you make love, (to define the babydaddy-) and after a few weeks wait, you put the truth spell over yourself to see if you have conceived a baby or not. if yes, the baby will come as natural as any baby, it'll have the same dna and genes as both of the fathers (or mothers, or mother fathers, or both, or neither?) however, the one conceived does not get pregnant, but does get the symptoms, just without the belly. elas was probably cranky, emotional, was in pain and had cravings like any other pregnant being. after about 9 months, the baby would be born with a special ritual, this is not a one person job, and it would cause elas immense pain. but out of that pain, would come the most beautiful babies the kingdom had ever seen. however, there was one thing, elas was hidin under his sleeve.
.
.
.
"dupin, stop putting that in your mouth, ive asked you 4 times, it's mine now." alpha said as he reached for a block dupin was stuffing his cheeks with.
"NOOO-" the child protested as he ran away. alpha let out a huge sigh, being a father of three was exhausting. 
"KI-JOON, COME HERE WILL YOU?" alpha's ears perked up at the sound of his full real name being called, was he in trouble? he gently made his way towards his loving husband.
"yes...my love?" he smiled big, and elas smiled back.
"could you help me with my buttons, im feeling awfully tired." alpha walked to him and started buttonin up his blouse.
"oh, so you're not mad at me?"
"no? why would i be?" 
"idk you said my legal name i got a bit nervous-" alpha confessed and it made elas giggle, he quickly placed a peck on his lips. only for alpha to pull him in for a deep kiss, and it lingered. those two shared so much love. 
"that's, a kiss." alpha smirked as he leaned in for more, elas bit his lips in a smile.
"EW." dupin spoke from the door.
"SHH" Lenore said right after, it was the same they always did, and it made the two fathers smile.
"lenore go play in the garden with lee, she asked for you. and uh dupin....WHY DO YOU HAVE 4 BLOCKS IN YOUR MOUTH WHAT THE-" the two kids giggled loudly as they ran away, alpha looked distressed.
"those blocks are taking decades off of my lifetime." he spoke, and elas chuckled. alpha pulled away from the embrace to fold his clothes on the bed, so he could help clean up a little. 
"you've been very tired lately, is it because you're working too hard? do you need me to fill in for your tasks? i can do both yours and mine no problem." he said, like the caring husband he is.
"oh, no don't worry, not overworking myself. im just pregnant, you know how it is." elas said casually.
"alright, dont overw- ....HAH?" alpha yelled. he looked very shocked as he stopped folding, and elas busted out in laughter. 
"WHAT? HUH WHAT?" alpha grabbed his head in surprise with a big smile on his face, backing up a bit. elas couldn't stop laughing at the man's reaction. alpha stumbled to his husband, standing infront of him.

" say it again, wait, stop laughing. say it again." he waited, and els smiled big.
"im. pregnant." he said, and alpha ran backwards immediately.
"SWEAR ON YOUR LIFE- TRUTH SPELL RN" alpha started softly giggling with aswell, since elas was enjoying this so much. elas did as told and held alpha's hand, the both of them closing their eyes. alpha saw that indeed, elas was pregnant with their fourth. 
"what?" alpha said softly, holding hands with elas in a smile. "how did this happen?"
"well first you started by thrusting into m-"
"i know how it happened pup, just.............what? you, put the baby spell on?" alpha smiled.
"surprise." elas smiled, hugging alpha by the neck. alpha picked elas up and twirled him around.
"do the cubs know?" he asked, suddenly.
"no-"
"OKAY LET'S GO TELL THEM." alpha grabbed ahold of elas' hand and pulled him towards the garden, where their kids were playing.
.
.
.
.
.
.

it was now a year later, they had been given time as a family of four to make public appearences, but today was the day. the castle square was filled with people, everyone gathered around. in a few moments, the royal family would show off their cub to the public for the very first time, we'd even know his name. the newborn baby is now 4 months old, and the public knows him as baby prince, today that would finally change. everyone stood in high expectance as the trumpets started playing, the people got quiet.
"PEOPLE OF ALFREDA, WASSUP!" akkar came on the balcony of the castle, everyone cheered.
"HELP ME WELCOME YOUR DEAREST KING WOULD YA? ELAS KELHANA" he announced, letting elas walk infront. elas playfully waved to all his citizens, he was loved, and he loved them. 
"AND YOUR OTHER KING, KI-JOON KELHANA." alpha also walked infront, wrapping an arm around elas' waist. the two bathed in the cheers for a bit.
"thank you brother, we'll take over from here" alpha said. elas cleared his throat.
"PEOPLE OF ALFREDA, TODAY, WE SHED LIGHT ON THE CUBS, OUR CHILDREN, OUR FUTURE. PLEASE, WELCOME YOUR FUTURE QUEEN. LENORE ALLAUNORA KELHANA" and with that elas lifted up a young girl, she stood on the balcony, and waved happily with the cheers she got. elas gave a nod to alpha.
"YOUR PRINCE, DUPIN AKKAR KELHANA." and alpha lifted up a slightly younger boy to show him off aswell. dupin looked cheeky, and curious, and extremely sweet. he waved softly, akkar showing he's named after him in the back.
"YOUR PRINCESS, LEE DESTINY KELHANA" elas held up a toddler, putting lenore on the floor, who kept waving. everyone cheered at their princes and princesses, what a joy to the kingdom. alpha put dupin down, only to be handed a smaller child.
"YOUR PRINCE, JEON IREACUS KELHANA" alpha held his baby up like he was in the lion king, and it made the crowd cheer loudly, their newest prince was set for great things.