an eventful morning

a peaceful morning it was in the house of zelentano, birds chirping loud and proud and the rays of sunlight escaping through the windows. mama zelentano and mr zelentano were already having breakfast, akkar joining soon after. alpha was not awake yet, he was situated in his bed, his favorite person between his arms. elas spent the night with him and...lets just say they had an eventful night. akkar loved it when elas came over, apart from the noises and the having to sleep in another room without mama knowing, he was pretty cool with it. everyone in school knew they were dating, they weren't very secretive about it. but the only people that didnt know, were alpha's parents. not real parents ofcourse but the zelentano family,
alpha was too scared to be rejected by his family again if he were to tell him who he was. even though akkar tried his best to tell him they won't think of him any different, it still didn't convince him. he thought it didn't matter anyway, they don't have to know. as he was laying there with elas in his arms he quite frankly couldn't think about anything else, he was head over heels for the prince like boy. as he placed his head against his, the boy opened his eyes with wonder, the first thing he saw being alpha holding him close. giggles automatically escaped his lips as he placed his hand on the side of alpha's face.
"morning to you too alphie" he smiled as he looked his lover in the face
"mornin'" the guy answered back.
a little peck was placed on the lips of the one he loved, the atmosphere in the room being a comfortable one.
"how you feeling?" alpha asked the shorter.
"dont mention it.." he mumbled back, making alpha smile.
"ALPHA, ITS N O O N, GET UP" akkar yelled up the stairs, giving elas and alpha a shake back to reality. elas tapped alpha's chest before alpha groaned and sat himself up. elas quickly cuddled alpha's back, still not ready to let him get up. alpha ruffled elas's hair before grabbing his chin, aiming to towards himself to give himself full access to pull elas in for a kiss.
"come on pup, let's go be social" alpha said as he made his way out the bed. elas let out a whine as he plopped back on the bed and streched his body.
"i know i know" alpha said as he made his way to elas's side of the bed and pulled him up to face him.
"get dressed baby, ill meet you downstairs for breakfast, no rush" he whispered before he walked out the room with a smirk, still pulling his shirt down as he was not ready yet. elas sighed as he watched his boyfriend hurry out the door, smile printed on his face automatically. and with that, elas got ready to meet his secret family in law.
.
.
.
"there he is, he's alive" akkar said as he smiled at alpha, who was making his way towards the breakfast table, where various type of cereal was put down.
"alpha, mi hijo, sit down with us" mama smiled at him, which always warmed alpha's heart. alpha softly sat down as he ruffled his fluffy messy hair, taking a sip of his glass of water infront of him.
"how come you're alone? where's elas?" akkar spoke casually, making alpha choke on his water. the parents gave a confusing look to the kids at the table, as soon as alpha collected himself he gave a death stare to his brother across from him, making akkar cover his mouth.
"uh- UH I MEAN- hahahaha! no ofcourse not, why would elas be here? haha" he tried to save alpha, but it just made alpha sigh. alpha turned to his parents with an awkward smile.
"what akkar MEANT was, elas came here to study last night, and since it was too late for him to return home i thought it'd be polite to let him stay the night...you know, for safety and stuff"
mama zelentano nodded before she took a sip of her tea infront of her, mr zelentano also continuing without thinking much of it. alpha looked at akkar unimpressed, making akkar hurriedly take a bite of his cereal. as alpha shook his head in disapproval, a certain boy making his way to the room caught his eye. akkar looked up to see alpha staring somewhere with clear heart eyes. akkar cleared his throat before kicking alpha's leg under the table, snapping him out of his dream state.
"elas! goodmorning" akkar exclaimed, drawing attention to the boy who had just walked through the door.
"oh elas, querido! please, join us" mama spoke with a warm voice, to which elas smiled and sat down on the seat next to alpha. elas let out a slight hiss of pain as he sat down, it drew alpha and akkar's attention. alpha put his hand on elas's thigh under the table and rubbed circles for support, giving elas a warm feeling inside. akkar on the other hand, had a nasty smile on his face, elas got embarrassed.
"so.....how did you sleep?" mr zelentano asked elas. akkar let out a laugh, resulting in a kick under the table from alpha.
.
.
.
.
.
a while later the family finished breakfast.
"thank you so much for the breakfast, and you alpha for the nice stay, but i really think i should be heading home soon. i think my siblings may be concerned for me" elas spoke sweetly.
"oh my, yes ofcourse, you're welcome anytime elas" mama spoke
and with that, elas walked to the door, alpha coming after him to see him off.
before walking out the door elas turned around and looked to see if anyone other than alpha followed. when he saw that they were alone he threw his arms around alpha's neck, leaning against him with loving eyes.
"ill see you tomorrow kelhana" elas said.
alpha grabbed his waist, pulling his body closer to his own.
"don't make me wait" he smiled before the two connected their lips, getting one last taste of eachother before elas had to go. or, well, a few more because they are truly addicted to eachother. as they pulled away elas walked out the door, tracing his hand past alpha's torso. they had one last wave before elas walked away. alpha followed his lover with his eyes, madly in love with him, not noticing the figure walking up behind him.
"he's really nice isn't he?" the voice of mama spoke as she stood next to him in the doorframe. alpha nodded, still watching him walk down the street.
"so when we're you going to tell me you had a boyfriend?" mama suddenly asked.
alpha widened his eyes and looked at her, suddenly being taken out of his dream state.
"HUH? what do you mean??" alpha asked defensive.
"you're so obvious hijo, and i know my son, its a mothers instinct" mama smiled, calming alpha down, even making him chuckle.
"its all okay, you can be whoever you want to be here, let this home be your safeplace alpha", she said, holding onto his shoulders as best as she could, considering the woman was remarkably smaller than alpha.
"gracias mama, im sorry for keeping it from you. oh and uh, don't tell mr zelentano."
"how many times have i told you by now? you can call my husband padre. and he already knows, he's not blind" mama laughed as she held onto her son.
"i can see you really love him, take care of him okay? he loves you too, i can see that when he looks at you. now ill go inside, dont catch a cold!" mama spoke one last time before dissappearing inside. alpha let out a sigh and looked outside, elas was long gone.
".....fuck, i miss you" he said before going inside, finally feeling happy.