LDR

Lil long oneshot but oh well it izz what it izz

It was almost elas's birthday, he never really looked forward to his birthday though. It just didn't excite him the way it used to. His roommates hated the way elas was on his birthday and tried to cheer him up every year but....no luck. Anyk and akkar had something special planned for the boy this year. You see, elas is in a long distance relationship with a guy named alpha. All four of them used to live together until elas, anyk and akkar all moved to study somewhere else, but alpha didnt have the money to follow them. But alpha has been saving money ever since the day his lover left. So he reached out to akkar and told him everything. Just in time for elas's birthday! Elas came downstairs the day before his birthday. He walked to the kitchen to get breakfast, akkar and anyk sitting by the table holding hands.

"Morning lovebirds" he said walking to the fridge and inspecting it.

"Morning almost birthday boy!" Anyk said excited. Anyk was never good at keeping secrets. So akkar panicked a bit.

"Ugh, dont even mention it" elas sighed "anything planned for today?". Yes elas, they're picking up a certain boyfriend of yours from the airport.

"Yes! Im picking up-" anyk started as she looked at akkar who was waving his arms in a "stop it" kind of way. Elas turned around to face the two from the kitchen with his eyebrow raised. "Hmm?"

"We're picking up flowers! Flowers...yes for your birthday. Awe damn it anyk you ruined the surprise FLOWERS" akkar lied. "Now if you'll excuse us, we will leave" akkar said grabbing his girlfriend's hand and leading her outside. He pecked her on the lips as soon as they got to the car. "Careful with your words next time,dear" anyk smiled at him and the pair left to the airport (before that, a little coffee date since they were early) meanwhile elas got ready for the day, he has plans with his friend grace. He showered, had breakfast and texted alpha, like he always does.

.

Elas💕: goodmorning! What're you doing today? Ill be at grace's place. Please dont be jealous like last time, i know how you feel. I feel the same way when you're at your friends. But if we're lucky we will see eachother next year! We could call tonight! I miss you❤️

.

Alphie🦋😏: morning angel. Just thinking about you today. I can't call tonight...im sorry. I currently dont have any wifi. Ill text you later! Love you!

.

Elas put down his phone with furrowed eyebrows. No wifi? Where is he? And busy tonight? We call almost every night...he also texted a little cold. Is someone keeping him occupied? Stop with those thoughts elas, i trust him. He decided to shake it off and head to grace. He stepped in his car and exactly at that moment he got a call from anyk.

"Hello? Is something up?" He asked.

"Elas, dear, wait why do you sound like that? Are you in a car?!"

"Yeah, i have plans with grace-" he got cut off.

"No! Get back home and put on your favorite clothes!" Anyk yelled.

"What? Why?" Elas asked confused.

"The flowers elas! Please just trust!" Akkar yelled from the wheel.

And then they hung up. Leaving Elas extremely confused. He got out the car and texted grace to hang out later. He waddled upstairs to his room to pick out his clothes.

He put on his favorite blouse and got dressed.