forgotten days pt 2

its been days since the incident, alpha 'stayed' at akkar, elas and anyk's place in his mind after alot of convincing. elas was having a really hard time with his boyfriend not knowing who he was. everytime he tried to touch him he dodged him. ever since alpha came back this way he turned cold and mean, very protective of himself. now akkar, who has been with him for a long time, knew this side of him all too well. this was the alpha he met, the one before elas. elas had no idea who he was and was really sad most of the days, anyk coming in his room to talk to him. anyk was handling the situation really well, respecting alpha's privacy and not talking much, even tho it did hurt her a little knowing alpha had no idea who she was. she even stood up for the other in the house if he stood on alpha's bad side, even tho alpha was scarier than usual this way, using his wolf eyes as a threat from time to time. today was no different. he walked downstairs with his black sweatpants on and no shirt, showing off the bandages around his torso. elas hated seeing alpha's bandages, it reminded him of the alpha he loves. he walked to the kitchen as he passed the living room, where akkar and anyk were cuddling.

"wait alpha!" akkar yelled from the couch. alpha rolled his eyes as he walked back to the doorway and leaned against it with his hands in his pocket.

"what do you need now clown?" alpha sighed. akkar took a deep breath before standing up and standing infront of alpha.

"ill have you know my name is akkar, and im older than you. i cant believe im introducing myself to my best friend" he said. alpha just shrugged.

"don't care, not your best friend, now what is it? the coffee machine is waiting for me" alpha said as he nodded he head at akkar. akkar getting annoyed by the attitude alpha had on him. alpha counted to five as he walked away from the conversation.

"you're so stingy" he mumbled as alpha walked away to the kitchen counter.

"you would be too if you got put in a house full of strangers" he said as he turned on the coffee machine. akkar snapped for a second as anyk walked behind him.

"WERE NOT STRANGERS, YOU ARE IN YOUR OWN HOUSE WITH YOUR BEST FRIENDS AND BOYFRIEND" akkar yelled, alarming elas upstairs too, he quickly got out of bed and quietly walked to the stairs to hear. alpha turned around as he raised an eyebrow at akkar, who gulped to see his gaze.

"ill say it one more time so your midget brain might understand. i don't know you people and i don't have a boyfriend, im forced to stay here until i heal. ill be gone before you know it" alpha said standing infront of akkar. anyk quickly stepped in and pulled akkar behind her, knowing they were dealing with a wolfshifter.

"step back wolfie, he's not worth it" anyk said as she walked backwards to pull akkar back to the couch. "hey..what do you mean not worth it.." akkar whined as he sat back down with anyk. anyk rolled her eyes.

"i just saved your ass from becoming wolf's dinner, lets not do that again..the doctor said not to." anyk said placing a peck on akkars lips.

alpha just continued making himself coffee as he took a deep breath. elas drying his tears from upstairs as he silently made his way downstairs, stopping as he saw alpha's back faced to him. he slowly walked towards him, pain in his heart as he saw the bandages. he reached out to place a hand on his bare back. he gently pressed his hand against him, making alpha look behind him slowly, not with anger in his eyes this time. elas looked up at the boy with teary eyes. alpha staring at the yellow eyes.

"what....are you doing?" alpha asked confused. elas blinked a few times as he took his hand back, a tear falling from his eyes that he quickly wiped away. that was the first time he was able to lay even a finger on alpha.

"excuse me" elas whispered as he walked away to his room, alpha's gaze following after him. he grabbed his coffee as he took a sip and stopped by the door once more.